dates with wu chang

dates with wu chang

these guards take dates very seriously; courting someone is not easy. separate dates are very diverse, but if they both are tending to you, there is a balance between physical and verbal affection.

xie bi'an is very gentle and easygoing; he has no trouble verbally expressing affection, but when it comes to physical, he has difficulties.

xie can preoccupy your mind with ease; he's always complimenting you and whispering sweet words to you. if you compliment him back, he's a bit flustered, but the loving smile on his face is huge.

he's a big fan of casual dates where you can just lay back, relax, and converse.

fan wujiu struggles with verbal affection. he is a very "actions speak louder than words" based person. though he may not share many words, his eyes are always on you as his fingers tighten around your hand.

wujiu's small gestures range from fixing your collar to buying you a small gift. he sees you eyeing or talking about something you may want? he'll acquire it and hand it to you as a 'small gift.' seeing your excited reaction makes his heart flutter.

fan prefers to go out and walk around hand in hand with you; he takes pride in showing you off. conversations aren't up his alley, though he will make small comments here and there.

if they are both tending to you, they plan picnics in non-crowded areas. the preparations are always tidy and the views are picturesque.

the food is perfectly packed & made with love; they usually bring along sweets, fruits, sandwiches, and refreshers.

they never forget napkins.

when they first bring you along to a picnic, xie is shy, but interested as to how you will react. fan is curious, but his expressions don't show it; his actions do. he's stiff and his actions are hasty, resulting in small messes. the tips of his ears begin get red from embarrassment.

these two are very considerate about boundaries; they do not wish to make you uncomfortable. xie asks for permission before doing something, but fan is much more straightforward.

if you're shy when it comes to showing affection, they are both willing to help you get out of your comfort zone step by step. if you're not on-board with it, they'll be the first to initiate their endearment for you.

love doesn't come easy for these two, but they try their best. 

»»———————————««