wu chang with a short s/o

the guards are very tall; they tower over almost everyone in the manor, including you.

though they're both gentleman, wujiu is a tease when it comes to your height.

bi'an, on the other hand, is courteous about your height and finds it rather endearing.

wujiu enjoys resting his elbow on your head and using it as an armrest. he loves to pick you up and hold you; it makes him feel as if he's keeping you safe in his arms.

he does that thing where he rests his chin on your head and asks how the weather is down there.

bi'an has to scold him, but he finds it adorable. he tends to lean down and give you lots of head kisses.

bi'an helps you reach high places to grab something. whether it's getting it for you or hoisting you up onto his shoulders so you can get it yourself, he doesn't mind so long as he gets to help you.

he may or may not put something high up just so you can ask for his help-

wujiu will put things where you can't reach to see you struggle. he likes the concentrated look on your face when you're trying to reach something.

if you ever irritate fan, expect snarky remarks based on your height.

"how can someone be so irritating when they are awfully small?"

bi'an just shakes his head at this and tells him to restrain himself when it comes to 'insults.' he's afraid your feelings might get hurt.

bi'an & wujiu love to ruffle your hair; your height makes it a lot easier to do so.

overly protective over you; if anyone makes fun of your height, they will find out who it was. they better prepare for a lecture from bi'an and wujiu giving a harder time in matches.

overall, they don't mind your shortness at all. in fact, they adore it!

»»———————————««