kevin with a bubbly & affectionate s/o

kevin is naturally affectionate and laidback. he will match your bubbly energy and encourage you to be yourself! if you ever feel "too childish," he'll always reassure you otherwise.

he is perfectly fine with pda and adores showing you off. he's happy to be with you and he's gonna show it! if you're uncomfortable with this, he will stop, no questions asked.

kevin soaks in all the love you show him and augments it. he wants you to know he appreciates your affection; he knows it's not easy to love, and the fact that you're doing it so effortlessly makes him cry grateful.

kevin showers you with kisses. forehead, hands, butterfly kisses, etc. you name it! if you return them he's ecstatic!

when you hold hands, he swings them back and forth. he rarely notices until you point it out.

he loves to be held by you. he will hug you back and lightly squeeze you or gently rock you side to side.

his hugs make you feel protected. the warmth radiating from him is comforting; it's not too hot nor unbearable.

the CUDDLES. it may be surprising, but he prefers being little spoon so he can lay his head on your chest or thighs. when he's big spoon, he will purposely squeeze your hips to make you squirm. it makes him laugh.

if you ever joke with him he will joke back. he has hundreds of puns and dumb jokes roaming his mind. he WILL use them.

if you ever steal his hat, he will be slightly annoyed, but the sight of you placing it on your head and tipping it down with a grin eases it. he thinks it's adorable, but please return his hat. 

»»———————————««