☆3☆

☆゚.*・。゚☆゚.*・。☆゚.*・。゚

THIRD PERSON VIEW

☆゚.*・。゚☆゚.*・。☆゚.*・。゚

As both Raezor and Bennet tried to keep the stranger warm while they patiently waited for help to come they heard heavy foot steps of multiple people.

The two got startled at first while Razor soon pulled out his clay more in a defensive stance worried it would be a hillichurul or worse an abys mage, but luckily they only to see three people. Their hearts calmed down to see it was only help

It was Kaeya, amber and Klee. The three rushing over to them. Razor smiled. "Burny girl you're back!" He said.

She nodded "like promised. . .! Now c'mon uncle kaeya! We need to help them!" She said as they reached over. Amber's eyes widened seeing the amount of blood and there was and pulled Klee back gently.

"Amber?" Klee questioned as she looked up at her superiors face

"Klee I think you should go back. . .  This isn't a scene you should see." She said with a worried tone as kaeya also looked forward to see the bloody mess. "Amber is right. Klee you should go and tell Barbra that she'll need to prepare for an emergency paitent" Kaeya said. The worry in his voice made Klee realise it was serious.

"Okay, I will go!" She said as she turned to the direction of Monstad and left like asked. She would normally argue. But the smell of blood was too much for her and to see that also Kaeya was worried made her know it was best for her to leave

Kaeya then turned to Razors and Bennet's direction and over to the strangers body. "Dear Barbatos. . . How did this happen?" Amber mumbled as she questioned the two teenagers

Razor frowned as Bennet teared up. "We'll explain later. We need to take him to Barbra or theyll die. . .!" Bennet said.

The amount of blood all over his outfit were evidence of this. And Bennet wasn't really a person who would cry for no reason.

Both Kaeya and Amber looked at each other and took a deep breath and nodded. "Okay. Kaeya can you pick them up?" Amber asked as kaeya nodded. Putting his sword back to his sheath as he walked over to the body which belonged to you.

He soon tried his best to pick you up. "Holy shit.. . ! They're heavy!" He said suprised. "He's twice the heaviness of Diluc's weapon and I could barley pick that up!" He said. Amber blinked suprised to hear that as she sighed and noticed the mask but decided not to question it.

Her gaze on kaeya as she watched kaeya struggle but soon enough he was able to have them holding on to his back  giving a piggy back ride was their best chance for kaeya to carry the stranger.

"Let's go!" Amber said as the other three nodded. Razor had picked up Bennet since he was also hurt and the three ran as fast as they could do to Monstad as amber cleared any eneimes that were in their way as razor and kaeya ran forward with the injured in their arms.

It was a pitiful thing to see. Espically due to the amount of blood dripped from the strangers head and left a trail behind them

Soon, they reached Monstad. The passerbys eyes widened as they saw injured being rushed to the cathedral as blood continued to leave a trail.