☆5☆

☆゚.*・。゚☆゚.*・。゚☆゚.*・。゚

☆THIRD PERSON VIEW☆

☆゚.*・。゚☆゚.*・。゚☆゚.*・。゚

Amber and y/n ran out of the base. Amber being energetic and with glee in her tone as she giggled while continuing to hold y/ns hand.

She then turned at a stop which was Infront of Monstads large statue which was Infront of the cathedral which y/n passed by earlier when they were being taken to the Knights of favinous base.

But seeing it up close made them admire. Espically due to the fact some people were praying, some children ran past giggling amongst them selves and yet some were even letting dandelion seeds get carried out by the wind as they whispered out the wishes.

Some wishing for their loved ones back, some asking for help or advice from the god and some just who were asking the god about to help their love life.

It was lovely, and cheerful. It was something like a fairy tale. And it truley was. The detail upon the statue. It felt as if it was protecting the city of freedom

Even if there real god was no where to be and had left years ago.

"Here we are y/n! This is Monstads statue of our beloved archon! Barbatos the anemo god!" She said with a prideful smile. Y/n gave a simple nod and they stepped closer to look closer at the statue.

The rays of sunshine emmiting of the statue was beautiful.

But when stepping close to the statue where believers of the anemo god were praying

But when stepping close to the statue where believers of the anemo god were praying. They all stopped. Staring at the masked individual. The rumors which kaeya storm up about y/n had some how reached the town's people.

It wasn't a comfortable feeling. The stares as mother's pulled their children in close to their arms.

As if y/n was going to pounce and eat them alive. Amber noticed and frowned and took ahold of y/ns hand. "How about we continue the tour?" She asked. Not wanting to y/n to feel uncomfortable.

Y/n hesitated at first since they wanted to stay at the statue to admire it more. But the stares slowly got worse and they nodded. Taking amber's hand and they continued walking on again.

Ambers grip on her hand tight. Like as if a older sibling would hold

The whispers didn't stop, and y/ns mood worsened each time. They had gone through every store and area but the stares were evident everywhere.

And finally, it was around noon. Both amber and y/n were Infront of angels share. "And our final destination! I think you'll like it y/n! They make really good drinks! But I hope you're of age to drink" she said.

Y/n turned to ambers "I don't like alchohal" they stated. Amber smiled. "Same! But they have really nice drink options for non alchohal drinks too! Now c'mon!" She said as she walked in first.