☆14☆

☆゚.*・。゚☆゚.*・。゚☆゚.*・。゚

☆ THIRD-PERSON VIEW ☆

☆゚.*・。゚☆゚.*・。゚☆゚.*・。゚

and there they stood outside of the church, y/n extremely hesitant. "I don't think we should do this venti. we can get into serious trouble" they said, aether still was confused as was paimon.

"serious trouble? what are we even trying to take?" aether asked, y/n shook their head. "it's one of the most treasured religious items in monstad, it's the same lyer that the god Barbatos used to play in his prime." they explained. aether was now worried hearing this.

"as y/n said, with the artifact, I can perhaps use it to help Dvalin draw his gentle nature back out of this nightmare which he is going through," he said,

paimon frowned, "will it really help stop storm terror from causing more damage?" she asked, venti smiled a wide grin in response to the fairy question. "of course! I'm the best bard in the world after all!" he said with a hum before he looked at the trio. hoping they would accept his request

"I'm sorry venti, but I'm going to have to stick out of this one, my reputation is already ruined, and if we get caught doing this. who knows what the people of monstad would do to me. and it took so much time and effort for them to like me again after they thought I was some sort of monster." they said with a sigh.

"I know we're doing this to help dvalin. But I can't help but still not like the church. . . Everyone beside from Barbra have been rather cruel to the point that I don't even want to be close to them. I apologize venti" y/n spoked

Venti frowned but nodded. he was expecting it and he couldn't blame y/n but was rather disappointed. Y/n soon turned and looked at aether and paimon. "I trust you guys, but if something goes wrong come to me to the tavern. ill make sure to help and hide you if needed," they said with a soft tone, patting aethers head before leaving. aether frowned and wanted to reach out for their friend. but they were long gone to the direction of angels share tavern and they were now left all alone with the bothersome bard.

"so how do we get the holy lyre?" aether asked, turning to the bard. wanting this to be over with.

☆゚.*・。゚☆゚.*・。゚☆゚.*・。゚

AT ANGELS SHARE TAVERN
FIRST PERSON

☆゚.*・。゚☆゚.*・。゚☆゚.*・。゚

I sighed as I had walked in. Closing the door behind myself gently as I walked up to the counter. Huh, seems like diluc is the bartender for the night. I didn't bother saying much but I gave a small 'hello' and he gave one in exchange back as I sat at the counter bar. Mostly trying to remember their options thinking. Although I'm pretty sure I can have alcohol within this body. I'm not the biggest fan of its taste really. I turned to look at diluc. "I apologize to bother you master diluc. But what are the non-alcoholic options?" I ask. Still trying to be polite to him.

He turned his head from the wine glass he was cleaning with a small fabric. "hmm? Oh. There are juices, water, apple cider, or grape juice" he said

"Hm. . . Can I take the grape juice then?"

He nodded and placed a cup down before going to grab the bottle before he pour it down. Doing this in a matter of seconds. Huh, how fast and slick. And when he finished pouring he closed the lid of the bottle. "you made a good choice for your drink" he said with a mumble. Turning away.