☆HALLOWEEN SPECIAL☆

☆゚.*・。゚☆゚.*・。゚☆゚.*・。゚

FIRST PERSON VIEW

☆゚.*・。゚☆゚.*・。゚☆゚.*・。゚

THIS CHAPTER IS NOT INVOLVED WITHIN THE STORY OF 'IDENTITY' THIS IS A MODERN VERSION SO PHONES, CARS, AND EG EXIST AND EVERYONE GOES TO HIGH SCHOOL. BESIDE FROM THAT ENJOY THIS CHAPTER LOVELIES

☆゚.*・。゚☆゚.*・。゚☆゚.*・。゚

Happy Halloween! Well, that was what I would say. But damn, why did I say yes to that Halloween party invitation? Now I'm stuck here, surrounded by drunk teenagers who are either wearing shitty last-minute costumes, slutty costumes, nerdy ones, or people who actually tried.

Too bad honest, it's not about the atmosphere I was annoyed about. It's the fact that I've been here so long when I was waiting for venti to come. He was the main person who invited me after all but now I'm hiding in the corner of a mansion.

Let's just explain everything that happened a few days ago so it makes more sense.  .  .

☆゚.*・。゚☆゚.*・。゚☆゚.*・。゚

A FEW DAYS AGO
THIRD PERSON VIEW

☆゚.*・。゚☆゚.*・。゚☆゚.*・。゚

Venti groaned loudly. "Y/N-SAAN. . .! what do you mean you won't come to the party!! You're going to be missing out!" He yelled as he held onto their arm with a soft yet tight grip.

Y/n sighed at the small males' attitude. They couldn't believe that venti was their senior too. "Venti, please. I have studies that I need to catch up on" they said patting ventis head, which was a tactic they did to make venti loosen their grip. But it didn't fault and he groaned more as he pouted louder and louder.

"But cmon!! I wanna see you in a cute Halloween costume!!. And maybe without that mask of yours too~" he mumbled the last part only to get flicked on his forehead by y/n.

"So that's what you were trying to do. No, I'm not gonna do that. Now shoo" they said, trying to get their arm back from his grip.

But kaeya soon came up from behind, blowing wind at y/ns ears causing them shivers down their spine. Causing them to instinctively turn around and almost smack kaeya but stop realizing it was him.

"You need to stop doing that!" Y/n said annoyed. Kaeya just meekly smiled. "Nope~ now. What's with ventis pouting? He's being more of a chihuahua than usual!" He said.

The said 'chihuahua' looked up and glared at kaeya. Kaeya just glared instinctively back with a two-faced smile. And of course. Y/n was in the middle of the duo's staring competition and it was uncomfortable.

"Okay stop it you two. You know what. I'm not talking with you two for the whole day" they said, finally snapping as they pulled their hand free and rushed off and away from them. only to hear venti and kaeya call out for them. But Y/n didn't bother to stop and continued to rush off only for them to reach a corner and bump into a certain rich kid which y/n despised with a passion.

Y/n automatically fell down on their ass and they looked up to see it was Childe who was grinning down at them.

"Maskie~ I haven't seen you since in ABIT!~ have you been avoiding me again? What about our spar?!" He said with a pout. He was being loud on purpose. Obviously making sure that he had caught y/n attention before they could squarry away from them