☆13☆

☆゚.*・。゚☆゚.*・。゚☆゚.*・。゚

☆ THIRD PERSON VIEW ☆

☆゚.*・。゚☆゚.*・。゚☆゚.*・。゚

Y/n stood at the top where barbatos statue was as venti soon appeared, strumming his lyre as he sang a tale about a battle. and soon enough people gathered around him. listening to his songs and clapped as they listened.

Y/n knew aether and paimon would arrive at any moment, so they waited patiently. and just as they thought. they heard a certain someone panting as he rushed over, and over to y/n. just as the song had finished. the people who crowded venti cheered and tipped him with either treats or a small change of mora. although it wasn't much it was enough for him to get a drink or two and he was more than happy with that. Slowly the crowd dispersed after seeing that the bard wouldn't continue his songs. and aether took this as a chance and he headed upon the bard.

venti looked up, not very assumed to be interested. "hmm, oh! you guys are the ones who scared dvalin away!" he said, with annoyance as y/n strutted behind aether to give him moral support.

"sorry venti, it wasn't our intention to scare dvalin away," y/n explained softly, with a soft smile on their face even if it wasn't shown.

venti sighed as paimon stared confused. "dvalin? whose that?- oh right! most people call him to storm terror that paimon almost forgot dvalin was his true name!" she said before raising a brow at venti and y/n. "why do you call him dvalin instead of storm terror then? are you guys close?" she questioned curiously. aether also listened curiously.

y/n chuckled. "of course not, but it's more polite. he was one of the four winds of monstad. even if he is different now we shouldn't forget the sacrifices the dragon has done for monstad" y/n spoke before venti could talk first. but venti was awed at y/ns explanation. and couldn't help but genuinely smile to see someone who wasn't even from monstad had respected his dear friend.

paimon nodded, understanding. "what about you? are you close with dvalin?" she asked, venti but instead giggled, "oh so close." he said with a cheeky grin

paimon wasn't amused one bit and stared. "ehhh. . . are you sure he is your friend y/n? I think he has a loose screw!" she said, staring hard at the bard.

aether instead of usually scolding the small pixie, didn't even bother saying anything. he didn't like ventis presence one bit nor the fact how he was so close to y/n.

y/n stared at paimon and aether, astonished by their behavior. "paimon, don't be rude. he is still one of my close friends" they said, paimon pouted. she wasn't a fan of being scolded by y/n and muttered an insincere apology.

venti just let out a giggle, he had noticed aethers glares from afar and he smiled at it. after all, it was obvious aether was jealous but venti just smiled. finding it hilarious as he giggled and held y/ns hand. "don't worry about them being rude y/n! I've witnessed worse~" he hummed. y/n stared and sighed at the cheeky green bard, unsure of what his plans were.

but they just patted his head. "venti please just introduce yourselves to them" y/n muttered, but was surprised at how soft ventis hair was and couldn't help continue patting his head.

ventis cheeks flushed red as he pushed y/ns hand away. "eeehhhhhhhhhhhhh?! my hair!!" he pouted, not wanting to admit he was truly embarrassed as he turned his head. he then fixed his hair and turned his head. his pale skin back as he had a semi grin-like face. "my name is venti! venti the bard of monstad!" he said with pride evident in his voice. but he continued. "three-time winner of the "most popular bard of monstad," to be precise." he said with even more pride. and to think this guy is an archon.