☆8☆

☆゚.*・。゚☆゚.*・。゚☆゚.*・。゚

THIRD PERSON VIEW
THREE MONTHS LATER

☆゚.*・。゚☆゚.*・。゚☆゚.*・。゚

It had been around three months since y/n had entered the city of freedom. Although their meeting and introduction to the town had not gone to plan nor was it a good one. It was a rather an eventful one that would be remembered till the end of time for y/n.

Maybe it was because it was quite a slightly bitter memory that would always annoy y/n afterwards due to the treatment the town gave y/n.

But with even with the somewhat cruel treatment that was given. Y/n carried on, working their ass off to make the people around them realise they were a good person who ment no harm to anyone. Trying their utmost best to dispell the rumors.

Although doing this to try to make the town realise and try to make their own living in Monstad was another and a total pain for y/n to do. Espically since it was truly hard at first even after making a repeated schedule of helping the town's people, the Knights of favounious and doing the comissions for the adventurers guild.

There seemed to be no time for y/n to themselves to think about their emotions and their own feelings.

And they had alot to think about.

After all. They were just left and kicked out from earth, with their killer still out there and they were forced to fend for themselves in a cruel and unfavorable world filled with monsters and god's.

But after the months they seemed to be have numbed the emotions away. Bubbling it up into a jar. Hoping to the archons it wouldnt break and shatter and their emotions force and rage upon Monstad.

Yet even with all of these emotions and thoughts in mind, they continued to be kind to the people. Even if they sometimes  didn't truely deserve it.

But even with this undesirable situation y/n was some how able to make some good friends, one of them being Eula lawrence. Although this friendship only started after she had heard about your circumstances around the rumors. And felt sympathy as she was also someone who also had to go through some what of a similar situation. She always had advice ready for y/n and was ready to give them a helping hand since she had gone through the same thing as them.

But even with all the helping, in reality Eula was too busy to accompany y/ns adventurers. They were still a knight of favounious who had a job to do.

And so beside from eula they also y/n made good friends with was a an unlucky boy named Bennet whom you always went with a adventure with once every few weeks. And it was a delight. Even if there were sudden storms and rains when you two sat and spoke with another after doing small time comissions or exploring domains. He was always bright and seemed to bump his fist up in the air when excited. Espically when he talked about his dad's in the adventures club. And he always seemed to have a subject to talk about, you could never be bored or awkward around him and that always felt nice.

But beside from Bennet. There was another whom you made good friends with, it was a peculiar cyan colored bard whose name was venti who always drank their bottle of dandelion wine in hand while they strummed his lyre, sometimes practising his songs and sometimes making his own tunes out of no where. Even if sometimes wonky and strange. But it always seemed to make venti smile since all the tunes and songs he sang ment something meaning ful to him. But y/n never asked for the backstories. Always worried that it would bring a sour mood or scar around the bard. But it was the same reason why it made venti so comfortable around you.