Chapter 15

NO ONE HAS TAKEN THIS AWAY FROM ME SO HERE WE GO AGAIN

------------------------------------------------

"Lukey!" Varia gasped when she spotted Luke at his locker the next day.

Luke smiled to himself when he saw she was wearing flats instead of heels today. "What do you want?"

"What happened to your face?" She asked in horror, as if Luke had his leg blown off instead of just a bruise on his cheek.

"Footie practice incident." He said, grabbing his books. "Now go away."

But she followed him down the hall. "Want me to kiss it better?"

"I'd rather see you kiss acid." He snapped.

She pouted and crossed her arms, as if that made her look cute or something. "Lukey-" Her eyes drifted down the hall, and she stopped when she spied Ashton. Or more specifically, Ashton's hand. The hand that was wrapped in gauze.

She glanced at his hand, then to Luke's cheek. Then back to the hand.

Luke could hear the gears turning in her brain. "Varia, don't-"

"Oh my God! That fucking freak did this to you!" She screeched. "And after I told him to stay away from you! Obviously, he needs to be taught a lesson." She narrowed her eyes at Ashton, who was oblivious to his impending doom, as he put his books away in his locker.

"Varia Dia!" Luke raised his voice and gripped her arm tightly. "I swear to God, if you lay a hand on him, I will personally be carrying your casket." He warned. "It was an accident, and I started it, so don't you dare even look in his direction, understand?"

"Yeah, whatever." She mumbled, wrenching her arm out of his hand. "Caleb is driving me home after school today by the way. I'm going to his house to 'watch Netflix', as well." She grinned at him, but Luke just shrugged. "Kay, cool, you do that. I gotta get to class."

He hurried down the hall and left her standing there, glaring after him.

He ran past Ashton, slapping the boy's ass as he passed.

Ashton whirled around, but locked eyes with Varia.

She narrowed her eyes at him and slowly dragged her thumb across her throat.

Ashton squeaked and flusteredly slammed his locker shut on his backpack strap. The bell rang and the students hurried to their classes.

Ashton spun the dial and clicked his locker back open, but a hand slammed against it, shutting it again.

Fearfully, he turned to his right and saw Varia towering over him. He frowned. Even a girl in flats was taller than him.

So not fair.

"Listen here you little shit," She said menacingly, "I warned you twice, and you obviously didn't understand that. So now I'm going to teach you a lesson. You're dead."

"B-but..." He stuttered.

"Buts are for rimming." She hissed. She gave him a dirty look, before storming off to her class.

Feeling a mixture of fear, dread and anxiety, Ashton slowly opened his locker back up, and wondered how in the hell did Luke ever get such a creepy and possessive girlfriend.

-----------------------------------------------

NO MORE LATE NIGHT UPDATES. I AM NOT THINKING CLEARLY.