Epilogue

Ashton set his box down and glanced up at Saint Perfinity, the college of his choice.

It was perfect. Only an hour away from his and Luke's parents' houses, and it had the courses both boys wanted. It was affordable, since Ashton was on scholarship and Luke's parents were millionaires, but it was also modest and felt homey.

"My baby Cutie Pie!" Mrs. Irwin cried, hugging him tightly. "I'm so happy, now you and your honey pie kitten sweetie sugar baby can finally have a dorm room together and give me the grandbabies I deserve!"

"Mom," Ashton rolled his eyes. "Luke and I aren't even dating!"

"Not yet, anyways." Luke coughed as he passed by.

"Are you sure you want to attend this college?" Keegon asked worridley. "It's in an area that has a high crime rate."

"It's fine, it's perfect for us." Ashton insisted.

"I'm gunna audition for the footie team!" Luke shouted, running to the office.

"Wait Luke! We still have to put away our stuff in our dorm!" Ashton yelled after him.
But Luke was already gone and Ashton sighed.

The adults helped carry everything in to their shared room, and set up Luke's and Ashton's side.

By the time Luke came back, they were almost finished. Luke nodded approvingly. "I like it, nice guys."

"Douche." Ashton muttered.

"Princess." Luke winked back at him. "Let's go tour the campus!" He grabbed Ashton's hand and pulled him outside. They ran down the hallways, to the office.

"Lets get a map." Ashton insisted. He studied the selection of campus maps while Luke looked over the enrollment list.
"Oh my fuck." Luke bit his nail.

"What?" Ashton asked, facing him.

"Look who also got into here." Luke pointed to a name on the list and Ashton's heart exploded when he read Varia Dia.

"Well, well, well." A familiar voice said.

The boys turned to see Varia standing behind them, hands on her hips.

"I didn't know Perfinity was accepting losers and failures." She smirked.

"And yet, here you are anyways." Ashton shrugged.

"Cutie Pie, we're gunna head out now. You two take care!" Mrs. Irwin said, coming into the room with Luke's parents.

"Varia? You got accepted here as well?" Aven asked.

"Wait a minute." Mrs. Irwin narrowed her eyes. "Varia? You're Varia? Come here hun, we need to have a little chat." She reached into her purse and pulled out a sharp knife.

Varia screamed and ran. Ashton watched as his mom chased after her.

"How did she sneak that through security?" Luke asked.

"Years of experience." Ashton smiled. "And I think I'll let her have her fun for once."

------------------------------------------------------------------

I deleted the sequel sorry, the book is better ending this way tho trust me