3

Chan was waiting for his friends, and as he did he played with his phone since he had nothing to do.

Once the Alpha's arrived Chan looked at them "My friend had split the room, so don't cross the tape." The six others nodded, and they all entered.

Once they opened the door they saw Jisoo on top of Jeonghan "Shua get off of me." Jisoo shook his head "Not until you tell the truth." Jisoo told him before being pushed off.

"Ah shit." Jisoo laughed a little.

Jeonghan looked at the door, and waved, before running out with Jisoo chasing him.

"Are you sure he's not an alpha?" Seokmin asked pointing to Jisoo "Nah he's an omega, but he's stronger than regular omega's." Chan told him.

Jisoo then came back with carrying Jeonghan "To be honest I tripped on Jeonghan." Jisoo told them, and dropped Jeonghan on the floor.

They laughed, and Jisoo was leaning against the mirror "Running was a bad idea." Jisoo then laid next to Wonwoo.

Wonwoo then pushed Jisoo "Away bitch." Wonwoo told him, and Jisoo smacked him.

Jisoo then crawled to Jeonghan who was still laying down.

"Is Hannie okay?" Chan asked laughing a little "He's fine, just dying." Jeonghan smacked Jisoo on the head.

Soon they all were split up, and doing their own things.

The Alpha's were only either singing (Mostly Seokmin only), rapping, and dancing. While the Omega's were just playing games around.

While Chan decided to hang out with Alpha's to show them a new choreography he had made on his own.

"Nice!" Soonyoung and Jun called out cheering for Chan.

Chan smiled, and then looked over at the Omega's laughing when he saw Minghao do b-boying.

"I win." Minghao told them, and Jeonghan being a cheater got rid of Minghao's point sneakily "No, you're still missing a point." Jeonghan called out, and Minghao looked.

"Hannie!" Jeonghan laughed before being attacked again.

But as this happened the door opened showing some Alpha's coming in "Jeonghan I thought you said you didn't want alpha's in here." An alpha taunted.

Jeonghan stood up "I did say that, but at least those alpha's can respect others unlike you guys." Jeonghan told them.

The alpha that taunted Jeonghan went to close to him, while Jeonghan backed up.

"Listen here, we can make your life a living hell." Jeonghan scoffed, before grabbing his drink, and spilling it on the alpha "Don't you do that already?" Jeonghan asked sarcastically.

The alpha was about to grab Jeonghan when Seungcheol immediately pulled him back "You don't seem to understand that he does not want you near him and his friends." Seungcheol told them.

The alpha tried to punch Seungcheol, but that didn't happen as Seungcheol had grabbed the fist before it even touched him.

The alpha tried again, but Seungcheol had a tight grip "Let go you monster." Seungcheol raised a brow, before punching the other alpha hard in the stomach.

As that happened the other five alpha's looked at the ones still standing near the door "Leave." Soonyoung told them, but they didn't listen.

Soonyoung had growled making the alpha's leave the room quick, but as that happened Jihoon grasped onto Wonwoo's sleeve.