6

Wonwoo sighed as he heard Jihoon bumping into the door "Shit!" Wonwoo laughed, before opening it.

It's been almost been a week since Jihoon's heat ended "It's only been a couple of days, and I've ran into the door." Jihoon rubbed his forehead.

Jihoon then looked at Wonwoo up and down "Brown tan jacket, black shirt, and some jeans." Jihoon then noticed a necklace.

"You going out?" Wonwoo nodded "With who?" Jihoon asked.

Before Wonwoo could answer there was a knock on the door, Jihoon opened it and saw Mingyu "Oh...Ohhhh." Jihoon smiled evilly "Okay then...Bye." Jihoon pushed Wonwoo out.

"Little bitch." Mingyu chuckled.

_______

Suffocate Seungkwan 101

Hoon: WONWOO IS GOING ON A DATE

Han: WHAT

Shushu: HUH

Boo: SIR-

Hao: HOLD UP-

Woo: JIHOON-

Han: Wanna spill? 👀

Woo: I-

Woo: Sacrifice Seungkwan first

Boo: HEY

Hao: Spill hoe

Woo: 🖕

Hoon: He's going on a date with Mingyu-

Hoon: I'm surprised I learned his name-

Han: I-

Woo: Stfu, you're stuck in a dorm with Seungcheol

Hoon: Wait- When did that happen?

Shushu: When you were in your heat-

Hoon: WTF I MISSED THE IMPORTANT PART-

Woo: See ya

Woo logged off

_______

Mingyu chuckled when Wonwoo pouted for losing against him "I thought I would win." Mingyu chuckled.

Wonwoo then looked at Mingyu, and his outfit; which consisted a dark blue shirt with big yellow words, that also has a green bear in the middle, and some dark pants.

Mingyu then pulled Wonwoo's hand "Let's go." Wonwoo was then dragged to another game.

As they played an alpha came up to them "What?" Mingyu asked "Your little bitch, pushed my girl this morning." Wonwoo scoffed.

"I didn't push her, she's just an exaggerating bitch." Wonwoo told him back "Want to say that again?" The alpha grabbed Wonwoo by the collar.

Mingyu punched the guy in the stomach making the guy let go of Wonwoo.

"Your girlfriend is cheating on you, she's just using you for money." Wonwoo told the alpha, and walked away with Mingyu.

As they walked away Mingyu pulled Wonwoo by the waist "Are you alright?" Mingyu asked "Today could've gone worse." Wonwoo mumbled, as he rubbed his neck.

"Is it red?" Wonwoo asked, and Mingyu nodded "Shit." Wonwoo mumbled, as he covered it again "Jeonghan gets pissed if he finds out that an alpha hurt me again."

Mingyu was confused "Again?" Wonwoo nodded, and Removed his hands from Wonwoo's waist, and put them on his arms to remove them from his neck.

"How many times has this happened before?" Mingyu asked "Four now five times." Mingyu sighed.