13

Mingyu sighed as he looked at his test grade again, "How the hell do I keep doing this?" He asked himself looking at the 44 written on top of paper. "I mean at least it isn't as bad as mine." Soonyoung said showing Mingyu his test grade which had a big 39 written on top.

"How the fuck did you?" Mingyu asked in confusion as he looked at the test. "Well I was gone for a week and the teacher didn't let me catch up." Soonyoung explained as he sat down but chuckled when he saw Wonwoo drag a tired Jihoon into the cafeteria.

The taller alpha looked over and grinned lightly before looking back at Soonyoung. "Wanna ask them to help us with the retake?" The other looked before nodding and getting up to the two omegas. "Can we help you?" Wonwoo asked as he saw the two alpha's. "Mingyu and I failed a test earlier this week and we kinda need help." Wonwoo nodded before feeling Jihoon lean on him.

"Ji, get off of me." The short omega grumbled before shaking his head. "We'll you two if and only if you can buy Jihoon like cola's for the next few days or however long this will last." Wonwoo told them making both the alpha boys nod and chuckling when Jihoon bit the taller omega's arm.

The taller yelped a little before sighing. "Is he alright?" Mingyu asked trying not to laugh a little. "He's just hungry...hopefully." Wonwoo responded before pushing Jihoon into the lunch line to get food. "Cola!" Jihoon cheered getting the soda which made the taller omega huff before getting food and an ice drink.

Wonwoo sighed again before looking at Mingyu, "You got a forty four on a test?" The alpha nodded before hearing Jihoon laugh a little next to him. "Soonyoung how the hell did you get a thirty nine?" The shorter asked looking over the missed questions. "She didn't let do any of the work I missed." Soonyoung whined looking at the textbook in front of him.

"Can I use my idea?" Jihoon asked Wonwoo who immediately shook his head. "We're not going to threaten the teacher." The shorter pouted a little before immediately leaving his chair making Wonwoo sigh before also getting up and going after the smaller omega who was gone.

The two alpha's chuckled before also joining the taller omega to try and stop Jihoon. "Yah! Lee Jihoon!" Wonwoo called out already tired trying to chase his best friend. "Damn he's pretty fast for an omega." Soonyoung huffed leaning on the wall for support. "He had a cola." The younger mumbled making both alpha's laugh.

Once they had made to the classroom, Jihoon was standing in front of the teacher. "Soonyoung missed a week and I am not going to grade a week of missing work." The teacher said making the mentioned boy roll his eyes. "It's funny how you say that and yet you keep forgetting who's father owns the school." Jihoon told her as was on his phone.

"And do I care? No, no I don't." The short omega shrugged as he then started playing a recording from his phone. The teacher was in shocked as he looked at him and tried to take the phone but Jihoon had moved away quickly. "Give me his work and I won't send this to my dad." He told her making the teacher groan and give the boy all of the alpha's missing work.

"Thank you." Jihoon smiled leaving the room before seeing his best friend and the other two. "Your dad owns the school?" Mingyu asked in confusion making Jihoon nod as he went to Soonyoung. "Yeah, but I don't like talking about it." He told them before handing the work to shorter alpha.

Wonwoo sighed again before leaving with other three to the library. "The curfew was made because this idiot would sneak off but cola's." Jihoon sheepishly smiled as they entered the library. "Anyways, Soonyoung let's start on the missing work while we leave these two."

As they split up, Wonwoo sat beside Mingyu to help him with the questions he missed. "You're second ranked in the school aren't you?" Wonwoo asked the alpha as he looked at the questions again. "Yeah because someone took my number one spot last year." Mingyu said, jokingly glaring at the omega who giggled.

"It was worth it." Wonwoo said before feeling an arm around his chair. "Glad it was you then." The alpha mumbled making the omega blush.

Jihoon sighed as he noticed Soonyoung struggling with his work. "What's your rank in the school?" Jihoon suddenly asked making the alpha look up before smiling a little, "Tenth." The omega nodded as he poked the alpha's head. "What's yours?" Soonyoung asked, gently taking the omega's hand into his own.

"Fifth, Jeonghan and Jisoo are third and fourth." The alpha nodded as he smiled again. "Thank you for helping me when I was sick." He said making Jihoon slightly blush. As they continued to study with the work, Jihoon's stomach slightly growled making him flustered. "Let's go get some food, we can continue this tomorrow." Soonyoung said making the shorter nod before cleaning up and leaving the alpha.

Minghao sighed as he smacked Jaehyun with his clipboard. "I told you not mess with the speaker." He said before going up to Jeonghan who was in charge of the whole dance competition. "Are we sending the flyers out today or tomorrow?" The Chinese male asked putting down the clipboard.

"Today." The older responded before sighing when he saw Johnny messing with Jisoo. "Yah! Seo Youngho!" He called out making the taller male laugh before running to the other side of the room. "I'm going to kill him one day." Minghao giggled before seeing Jun standing near the tables.

He moved from the main table and walked up to the alpha. "Did you need something?" Minghao asked standing in front of Jun. "No, but I have a question." The alpha said moving his hand to the omega's waist. "Shoot." Minghao said putting his hand on Jun's chest.

"Would you like to write a song with me and perform it?"The alpha asked making Minghao think about it before nodding. "Sure." Jun smiled at the answer and let go of the omega.

Meanwhile Jeonghan looked at his best friend who managed to tackle Johnny onto the ground. "Don't mess with me next time." Jisoo told him as he got up and sat beside Jeonghan. "Your prince in shining armor is over there." The younger said making the older blush before smacking his head.

Jisoo stuck out his tongue as Jeonghan left to go up to his boyfriend. "What are you doing here?" He asked smiling when the alpha showed a bag of food. "You didn't eat this morning as you rushed out." Seungcheol said pecked his boyfriend's lips. "Thank you, but also Johnny wants to meet you." Seungcheol nodded as he followed his boyfriend and set the food on the table by Jisoo.

"Johnny." Jeonghan called out as he helped his boyfriend with the food. "Wassup?" He asked walking up to them before noticing Seungcheol who smiled. "Oh, you're Seungcheol, correct?" The mentioned boy nodded as he slightly winced when Johnny smacked his back.

"Treat that little shit with all your heart." Seungcheol nodded as held Jeonghan closer to him. "I will." He said making his boyfriend blush before giggling as Johnny called them a cheesy fuck.

The day had gone smooth with all of them and Seungcheol was finally in Jeonghan's and Jisoo's weird friend group.