18

Ever since Jihoon was five years old, he had always been told to be careful of the alpha's around him. His parents always told him to never be weak around them especially if he comes from a royal descendant. So when he joined the school that his father had built, he had always had this protective wall around him that no one could break except for his friends who are omegas and a beta.

But that all changed when he met Soonyoung, one of the royal prince's alpha. Jihoon had never felt confused when he met the alpha since Soonyoung loves to mess around and get in trouble for the things he does. Although he does think about the words his father had said to him a couple of days ago.

"You good?" A voice said from behind him, scaring the absolute shit out of him. The shorter looked back to see his best friend Wonwoo standing there. "How long have you been here?" He asked turning back to his computer since he was in his tiny studio. "Thirty minutes ago and I slammed the door on accident," Wonwoo said as he sat down beside Jihoon on the floor.

"I'm not understanding something." The shorter said to the taller who raised a brow, "When you meet someone, how do they manage to break the barrier you have built around?" He asked turning to face his best friend who was thinking of what to respond to. "I think they managed because they know that you are protecting yourself from others or things that can hurt you." The taller said before continuing to think of his next works.

"Also sometimes you break down those barriers because of who you let in. You only built those to hide your emotions from horrible things that happened for the last years." Jihoon sighed as he knew his best friend was correct, he built these barriers around him because of an incident in the past that left him building certain barriers around him.

The taller omega then stretched as he looked at the shorter. "So are you asking this because Soonyoung managed to break down your barriers?" Wonwoo asked as he chuckled when seeing Jihoon getting flustered. "I think my dad likes him for doing that." The shorter admitted as he turned back to his computer to save everything and turn it off. "Well, that's a plus if you start dating him." The shorter blushed before pushing his best friend out of his studio.

Jeonghan pouted as he stared at his test grade that he got in class. The teacher looked at the boy before giving him a small smile, "You can always do the retake to fix your grade." She said making the long haired boy nod as he stuffed the test into his folder before turning to looked at his best friend who smiled lightly.

"What did you get?" Jisoo asked making Jeonghan slightly groan. "A forty eight." He mumbled making the younger nod a little before showing his paper and showing the grade he got. "How the hell did you get a twenty?" Jeonghan asked watching as the younger gave a sheepish smile. "I didn't understand some of the questions so I guess and well..." Jisoo explained as he then took back his test and stuffed it in his bag.

"Twentieth time for tutorials." Both boys laughed a little as the bell ranged. Once they got their stuff, both boys left the classroom only to be stopped by two of their friends. "Yuta, you cannot scare us." Jeonghan said making the Japanese boy pout jokingly. "Han, bring your boyfriend today." Johnny said as he was looking for someone again.

"Why?" Jeonghan asked, noticing how Jisoo was hiding slightly behind him. "If Taehyung doesn't see me, I should be good." He said making the older snort as he shook his head. "Taehyung, Jimin, Yuta, Taeyong, Nayeon, Sowon and Jisoo want to meet him." Jeonghan looked confused for a second before realizing that Johnny meant the female Jisoo, and yes they have another friend named Jisoo.

"We'll be having a confusing time then." Jisoo muttered making his friends laugh. "What time are we meeting up?" The younger asked as he looked at the time, to make sure he has enough time to make sure he is ready. "Around seven." The two boys nodded before smelling a familiar scent.

Jeonghan looked and smiled as he saw Seungcheol standing beside him. "You're not busy right?" The older asked looking at his boyfriend who was talking his friends. "No, but you are free tonight right? The rest of my friends want to meet you." Jeonghan said pulling his boyfriend closer to him and letting Yuta see who he was.

"No, I'm not busy." Seungcheol said, bowing at Johnny and Yuta. "Shua, Seokmin is looking for you." He said to Jisoo who nodded and immediately managed to walk away without being grabbed and interrogated about who Seokmin is. "Who is he?" Johnny asked, after hearing a name he hasn't heard before.

"Jaehyun's friend, Lee Seokmin." Yuta responded making Jeonghan nodded as he rested his head on Seungcheol's shoulder. "Ohh...Is Jisoo dating him?" Johnny asked Jeonghan who shrugged as his best friend didn't tell him anything. "Where are we meeting up?" He asked, softly yawning as he already want to sleep.

"Don't you remember we're going to Daegu?" Jeonghan's eyes widen as he forgot that, they'll be in Daegu for the weekend. "Shit." He mumbled, as he pouted lightly. "Daegu is a very nice place." Seungcheol said to them, smiling a little as he rubbed his boyfriend's waist. "You've been there?" Yuta asked, while making sure that Seungcheol was a good person for Jeonghan.

The prince alpha nodded as he gave another smile. "I'm actually from there." Johnny and Yuta nodded before having their phones ring. "Ah, shit we gotta go. You better have your shit packed before seven." Johnny said to Jeonghan who stuck his tongue.

Seungkwan groaned as he walked back to his dorm, he was finally free away from his job. "You good?" Minghao asked, noticing how the younger seemed tired. "Finally finished my shift." The younger mumbled, taking out his key and unlocking his door. "Where were you?" He asked the Chinese male who just gave a smile as he pointed to Chan.

"With that kid." Chan gaped as he heard what Minghao had said. "I'm not a kid!" He exclaimed, pouting and crossing his arms across his chest like a child would do when they get upset. "Point proven." Minghao teased before laughing as he was being jumped on.

Seungkwan rolled his eyes, as he put his stuff inside his dorm. "Do you guys want to enter or are you two going into your own dorms?" He asked watching as Chan shrugged, while Minghao just stood up straight. "We'll enter." The youngest said, smiling as he then entered the dorm and jumped on the couch.

Minghao also entered and looked around, "You've changed it up again?" He asked, noticing that Seungkwan had finally changed up his living room. "Yeah, told you I would do it." Seungkwan said sticking out his tongue a little, Minghao shook his head as he then sat on the stool.

"What's going on between you and Jun?" Seungkwan asked him as watched Chan start going through his tv. "Between us?" Minghao asked, tilting his head as he was confused. "Like has anything happened between the both of you?" The Chinese male thought of it as he was trying to remember if anything happened between him and the older alpha.

Minghao looked at Seungkwan and shook his head, "Nope, nothing has happened." He responded, taking out his phone and finding something. "Though, his ex randomly texted me on instagram." Seungkwan looked over, as he then noticed how much Jun's ex had texted the older.

Chan looked at the two older boys before, getting up and also looking at the messages that Jun's ex had sent. "His ex was so mean to everyone." He said to the two omega's as he pouted lightly thinking about her. "She would always make everything about herself, but gets so mad when others get near Jun-hyung." Chan explained as he then clicked on her profile.

"Damn, she's pretty though." Minghao said before looking more at her pictures and feelings sort of insecure. "She may be pretty, but she's just plain rude to everyone." The youngest told him before noticing how Seungkwan rolled his eyes. "She's trying to have her instagram page like yours Hao." The Chinese male snorted as he realized it did look similar to his.

Soon enough Minghao stopped looking and then looked at Chan. "Tell me what Vernon thinks about Kwan." He said making Chan rub his hands together in excitement as he was ready to tell everything. "Hansol really likes Seungkwan, he likes how pretty he is, how he is kind to everyone, and he also said he likes staring at his ass." Seungkwan gaped as his whole face started turning all red.

Minghao busted out in giggles as heard what Chan had said. "Overall, Hansol just likes Seungkwan for his personality." The older nodded as he then watched how Seungkwan drank a juice box that he randomly got.

The day ended with the boys fooling around and hanging out with each other until it was time to go to sleep.