7

Minghao sighed as he looked at his work "This is way to complicated."

As he was going to try and figure out the word, there was a knock on his door "Who is it?" Minghao called out.

"It's me, Jeonghan." Minghao got up, and opened the door "Did you need something?" Jeonghan shook his head "No, I'm just bored." Minghao giggled, and let Jeonghan in.

Minghao turned off his tv and moved his work "Did you learn any new dance?" Jeonghan asked, as he sat down "No, just doing my work."

"Hannie, aren't you afraid if your heat comes anytime?" Jeonghan sighed as he nodded.

"I am scared, but Seungcheol wouldn't take advantage of me." Minghao nodded.

Minghao then got his phone "What in the fuck." Minghao mumbled.

"What?" Jeonghan asked, as he looked at his phone "One of Seungcheol's friends got in trouble." Jeonghan looked, at the post.

Jeonghan raised a brow "Isn't that Wen Junhui?" Minghao looked, and nodded.

"Also how long are going to keep up with not exposing our secret?" Jeonghan looked at Minghao "I'm not risking it Hao."

Minghao shook his head "They're going to find out one day." Jeonghan looked at Minghao.

"Look I know that them being prince alpha's is hard because of omega's going to them, but I can't risk everyone by saying we're the prince omegas."

Before Minghao could respond back, a growl was heard outside the door making Jeonghan and Minghao look.

"There's never really an alpha here." Minghao said, and went to check near the door.

As Minghao slowly opened the door, he saw Jun fighting another alpha "Minghao close the door." Jun said, as he had the alpha on the floor.

Minghao raised a brow "Why?" Jun looked at him "Close it, he's trying to get to you since he overheard y'all's conversation." Minghao immediately closed the door.

Jeonghan sighed "Why the fuck, when I say something this always happens." Jeonghan groaned.

"No Hannie, I made you talk about it since I was just tired of hiding our true selves." Jeonghan sighed.

As Jeonghan looked at Minghao "It's not you're fault Hao, it's mine for trying to keep us protected."

Jeonghan then decided to leave Minghao's dorm "I'm stupid at times." Jeonghan mumbled.

____

Suffocate Seungkwan 101

Han: Secrets out, someone overheard me say we're the prince omegas.

____

As Jeonghan walked to his dorm, he saw his father standing in front of his dorm "Dad?" Jeonghan said.

Mr Yoon chuckled "I came to visit you, and they told me you were here now." Jeonghan smiled nervously.

"Let's just go inside, and I can explain." Mr Yoon nodded, and waited until Jeonghan opened the door.

Once they entered Jeonghan closed the door "Explain." Mr Yoon said, dropping his act.

"Dad, I've made a mistake where I accidentally called one of the prince alpha's my mate." Jeonghan said as he played with his fingers.

Mr Yoon sighed "Jeonghan I've told you to be careful with your words." Jeonghan looked down "I know, and I am."

"You are? You already let the secret out that you and your friends are the prince omegas!" Jeonghan flinched.