4

Seungcheol looked around his room, and sighed as he thought of something to do "Find your mate, because you have to become the leader pack!" Seungcheol scoffed as he remembered his father's words.

"Stupid." Seungcheol mumbled, getting up from his bed, and leaving his dorm.

It was midnight no one is allowed to leave their dorms, but Seungcheol could care less. He need to clear his mind.

As he kept walking around he bumped into someone "Shit sorry." Seungcheol told them "It's okay." A soft voice told him.

Seungcheol looked at the person, and noticed it was Jeonghan "Oh Jeonghan-ssi."

"Seungcheol?"

Seungcheoo nodded, and Jeonghan smiled lightly "Um, thank you for earlier, and I'm sorry if I came out as rude earlier." Seungcheol shook his head.

"It's all good, and don't apologize you wanted to protect your friends from alpha's like me." Jeonghan giggled lightly.

"You and your friends don't act like the alpha's here, so don't compare yourself to those alpha's."

Jeonghan then looked around "So what brings you out here?" Jeonghan asked him "Not much, just needed to clear my mind." Jeonghan nodded "Same here."

It was silent, and surprisingly it wasn't awkward, more like it was comfortable type of silence.

No words needed to be talked, just two people staring up into the sky.

"Jeonghan?" Someone called out, making Jeonghan look around "Shit." Jeonghan mumbled.

Seungcheol looked, and pulled Jeonghan closer by the waist "Jeonghannie is that you?" A girl asked.

The girl then saw Seungcheol "Oh hello!" The girl smiled, but her smiled seemed to be too much.

Seungcheol then looked back at Jeonghan "We should get going." Jeonghan nodded "Sorry Eun, but we're going to go now." The girl pouted.

"But Han, who is he?" Jeonghan looked at Seungcheol "He's my mate." Jeonghan lied, and pulled Seungcheol's arm to walk away from Eun "Shit why did I say that?" Jeonghan said, and Seungcheol looked at Jeonghan again.

"It's okay." Seungcheol chuckled.

Once they arrived back to their own dorms, Seungcheol couldn't think of anything else except of Jeonghan.

The next day had came by, and everyone was going to school when rumors spread out.

"Yo Seungcheol." Someone came up him "What?" Seungcheol asked.

The guy chuckled "Is it true?" Seungcheol raised a brow "Is what true?"

"You're mate is Yoon Jeonghan?" Seungcheol looked at him.

Seungcheol then chuckled "What if it is? Why do you care?" Seungcheol asked, walking away from the scene.

Meanwhile with Jeonghan he was being questioned by his friends "Look Eun came up at me, and I had mistakenly said it." Jisoo silently laughed "Han, you never say that shit unless you like someone."

Jeonghan stayed quiet making his friends shocked "Damn, Jeonghan."

"Look he's really nice, and doesn't seem to harm anyone, hell he even protected me from Eun." Jeonghan told them.

Jisoo chuckled "Look we can't stop you from liking him, but be careful okay?" Jeonghan nodded.

"How is Jihoon?" Jeonghan asked changing the topic "Well he's been sleeping, but I wake up in the middle of the night to his whines." Jeonghan nodded.