Marinette x F!Reader

A Thousand Years

- Marinette x Female! Reader
WARNINGS! Lesbian Love! (tbh if you're homophobic, get out of my book. I don't care how you feel if you're a homophobe lol.)

(Name)'s Pov

"Alya, I told you already. I l-..like Chat Noir!" I protested against my friend as she gave me one of her smug smirks. It's like she's a detective or something.

    "Mmm, I don't know girl, I'm not buying the stuff you're sellin'! You like someone else, and I'm going to find out who!" She pointed at me, her eyes narrowing a bit.

My eyes rolled at her declaration.

I closed my locker, looking around the school's courtyard to make sure no none was listening- or to well...look for someone.

As my eyes were wandering, I spotted Marinette and Adrien talking. I saw them both laugh and it stung my heart like a bee, poisoning it with anger. Her laugh was so beautiful, but it should be me she's laughing with, not him.

"Oh, so that's who you're crushin' on!" Alya chuckled, but I ignored her and ran out the school. I plopped down on the school steps, feeling utterly broken and angry.

Third Peron's Pov

A man with a suit on his body came spinning up from an open hole that's now closed, with a evil smile on his face. He slammed his 'cane' down, opened his palm. A white butterfly flew into his hand and he encased it with his other. This caused it to turn black with purple outlines and yellow-ish white cracks flooding through the other colors.

"Feelings of rage, jealousy, and heartbreak. A perfect host for my akuma. Fly away my little Akuma! And evilize her!" He opened his hands and the Akuma flew away, searching for the girl with negative emotions.

Sensing the girl, it flew right into the bracelet around her right wrist. Her head that was once down, was now up and a frown grazed her lips.

"Solemn, I am Hawk Moth. I'm giving you the power to make anyone fall in love with you. In turn, you will bring me Ladybug and Chat Noir's Miraculouses!"

"Yes, Hawk Moth. Time for you to love me, Marinette~!" The girl sung out happily, black and purple goop surrounded her, dissipating.

Her (eye color) eyes were now a deep hot pink and her once normal (hair length) (hair color) were now red and in a ponytail. She chuckled darkly as her bracelet has now become a purple handgun.

The first place she went was inside the school's courtyard.

"Marinette~! Where are you!? I have a gift for you~!" She chirped, looking around to see several people hiding behind stairs, poles, or benches.

Alya was obviously recording and others were shaking like leaves. Nino got up, "we won't let you have Marinette, dude! You're like so uncool!"

With a bored expression, Solemn shot at Nino with her gun, a light pink bead entering his body. His eyes became hearts and he ran to her. "My love! Marry me! I want to be with you forever! Can i do anything for you?" He rambled.

"Go get Marinette for me." She ordered, watching him run off.

Marinette's Pov