Cheater!Luffy x Reader or OC

Before I start, I'd like to say that this one-shot is going to have five other parts to it! I also want to give credit to who it rightfully belongs to! The idea came from @user09256171 ! I hope you enjoy the first chapter! ;)

Part 1/5

Cheating Moments

(Name) had never suspected that Luffy would ever hurt her, for two simple reasons. He's too dumb too and he's too protective over what's his. She always saw him as her hero, even if all he did at times was eat all her food.

Her love for the rubber boy was a never faltering feeling and she couldn't wait to be his pirate queen. The mere thought of being with him until they both died sent shivers down her spine. If he were to ever hurt her though, Sanji and Zoro alike would both beat his ass with no hesitation. They were like her older brothers.

Nami would probably scold him and hit him over the head multiple times until he got the message, but who knows? Maybe she might just kill him if he ever hurt her best friend.

That's besides the point, this story is about how the straw hats "innocent" captain, became not so innocent in the matter of days.

"Why are we coming here again?" Asked (Name), her long hair being tied up in a bun. She looked around at all the gold sprinkling all over her, the ship, and her shipmates.

The Doctor, Captain and Sniper all looked at the entrance to the ship made of gold. "Woaaaah!" Luffy placed his hand on his eyebrows as if he were trying to get a good look at the place.

"Move I can't see!" Usopp demanded, trying to push him, their cheeks squishing together. Chopper did the same thing.

"It's huuuuuuuuge!" The three shouted, causing (Name) to chuckle at her friends and lover.

"Well Grant Tesoro is the ship of Gold." The girl mumbled under her breath.

"Nami! Are you sure this is a ship and not a city?!" Luffy continued to be amazed.

"Yup! Or rather it's both! It's the biggest casino center in the world! They call it, Grant Tesoro!"

"Next stop the casino! Party time!" The straw hat bumped his fist in the air. "Let's goooo!"

Everyone answered with a loud and quick, "yeah!"

(Name) went to sit next to Zoro, tuning everything out. She closed her eyes and began to fall asleep, leaning against the wall. The ship suddenly jerked forward, but it didn't wake her.

The ship wavered, swishing to the side. (Name) opened her eyes, an irk mark appearing on her forehead. Soon spot light was on the ship and the pirates that fired cannonballs were now boarding their ship.

She was beyond furious-! How dare they interrupt her nap?!

"You idiots are interrupting me trying to sleep!" She held her hand out, a wave of water washing them off the ship. She created spears out of them, piercing them and throwing them off the ship.

(Name); 500 Million Beli.

"Ahhh! It's Celestial (Name)! She has 500 million on her head! The government wants her dead!" While the crew was finishing up their individual fights, the girl with a high bounty jumped to the stage.