Lady Dimitrescu x F! Reader

Love Your Jealous Ass

Alcina Dimitrescu x Female! Reader
WARNING! Lesbian Love

It's been years since (Name) set foot outside the castle of Dimitrescu without an escort; that was most likely one of the three daughters.

Not that she necessarily minded that with all the Lycans running loose and being powerless to stop them from ripping her to shreds.

The young woman was on her way to find Donna Beneviento to discuss a birthday present for Alcina, wanting to see that beautiful smile graze her even more gorgeous face.

Everyone knew of the love between the Vampire and Human. All of the Lords, Maids, Butlers, Daughters, towns-folk- hell, even mother Miranda herself knew.

It took years for Miranda to actually accept their terms and forbade any harm to come to the human that her daughter was so infatuated and in love with.

When the notice came out, people started to talk. Not that many knew of what Alcina was, but it was still strange that a Lord would find interest in a regular commoner. It even made some hate her, wishing to be in her shoes.

"(Name)! (Name)! You're here! You're here!" A small doll ran up to her, latching herself onto the young woman's thigh.

Her (eye color) eyes crinkled as she gave the doll a smile and picked her up, setting her down on her shoulder. "Hiya Angie! Where's Donna?" She questioned, patting her head.

"She has your gift ready!" Angie jumped off (Name)'s shoulders and quickly ran away, leading her to Donna.

The young, traumatized Beneviento smiled at her sister in law, handing her the pendant she had requested. (Name) stared at it in awe, running her fingers over the chain then heart.

 (Name) stared at it in awe, running her fingers over the chain then heart

"It's beautiful, Donna."

Donna blushed deeply at the compliment, looking away from the one that gave it to her. Slight shame took over her as her heart began to speed up. She was still in love with her it would seem.

"Um... (Name)...I know you're with my sister but.." she trailed off, not daring to finish her sentence.

"What she's trying to say is! She's in loooooove~! Looooove~! Looooove~ with none other than~!! DAH DAHDAH DAHH~!" Angle twirled, before pointing to (Name). "Youuuu~!" She cackled, running off.

(Skin color) skin turned pale at this confession, but regained its color as she sighed softly. Looking into black eyes, she spoke. "I'm sorry Donny, but you know I'm with your sister. If it were under different circumstances, I'd be with you."