Killua x Reader

If Only...

(Name)'s Pov

I walked into the Zoldyck Mansion and stared up at Miké who was now on his back waiting for belly rubs, which he received. His adorable face just drew me in! "Aren't you a cute boy? Hm? Who's a good boy~? You are! You are~!" I purred with a smile.

I saw Illumi off in the distance, kissing Miké's forehead and running towards him. I jumped in his arms and he actually held me this time! He wrapped my legs around his waist? Wait! Whats happening?!

Before I could react from the shock, he placed his lips on mine. I blushed with my eyes closed, still frozen in place. He pulled away, looking behind me. I looked behind me as well, my eyes widening. "You're sick! You kissed me to make him jealous!" 

Illumi didn't say anything.

Typical. 

He watched me chase after Killua, no doubt with that same blank and emotionless face. Those same dead eyes.

As I tracked Killua, I notice I was in a restaurant and I was right next to him. He pretended I wasn't there and gave an odd order, going to the back. I followed him, "Killua-"

"Leave me alone." He spoke coldly, no emotion in his face or voice, but i could see the hurt in his eyes. I just didn't know why he cared so much, he said it himself. We're just friends (Adrien?!?! Wrong oneshot bud).

We were both given numbers on a pin and he took that chance to walk away from me. After an hour, a group of three males came into the room. A fat guy gave them a briefing and Killua walked over to them. 

"I'm Gon!"

"I'm Killua!" Kil replied so cheerfully, causing my heart to shatter into pieces. He's never- not even once, talked to me like that. Well, that's not completely true. When we were kids, he'd always talk to me like that.

I looked at him with tears in my eyes, but decided to not get in his way. I couldn't ruin his true happiness. I wouldn't be a good friend now would I? I was feeling bitter, cold. The instructor came to tell us to follow him.

First we were walking at a normal pace until we had to run, and I never once glanced at Killua. I stopped worrying about him and became reckless, I lost it.

Timeskip to Third Phase

We were all stuck in a room with the pig known as Tonpa and it disgusted me. I decided it would be best for me to talk to the group if we were going to be stuck here a while.

I started with Leorio, looking up at him with a huge smile on my face. "So, why do you want to become a hunter?" He looked down at me then up at the ceiling, thoughtfully.

"For the money!" He lied, which made me frown, but I concealed my displeasure with a fake smile.

"I see," I turned to the only blonde in the room. "Why would you like to be a hunter?"

He didn't answer me.

"Revenge, I assume." His eyes widened at these words, looking down at me.

"How did you...know?"

"I've had those same eyes before, that same hate. I remember..." I sighed, looking at Gon and Killua playing around with each other.

Something inside me didn't sit well and I was uncomfortable watching them, holding my arms.

"Arent you gonna ask me why I'm here?" Tonpa asked, pointing his thumb at himself.