Cheater! Luffy x Reader or OC

Cheating Moments

Pt. 2

Luffy blinked a few times, not sure why his girlfriend would storm off. He shrugged his shoulders, looking at his crew and Barracat with a huge grin. She explained where they were going, saying something about a bigger and better gambling place.

"We'll go with you!" He exclaimed, his eyes crinkling with his smile. It was a sight to see.

Nami stared at him dreamily, her hands on her hips as she smiled. She looked down after seeing Robin glare at her in disgust. "Robin. We need to talk." She muttered, quiet enough for only the raven head to hear.

'Yes, we most definitely do.' Robin thought and the two walked off for a bit; only the raven-haired woman daring to look where her friend ran off to. She stared until (Name) disappeared from her eyesight. The woman let out a sigh of relief, pulling Nami to a different place than the rest of the crew.

"Mind explaining why Luffy is making those sorts of comments?" Robin's voice had a monotone and she turned to look at Nami, a small smile appearing on her face; albeit fake. "Last I checked...Luffy and (Name) were together, so I find it a bit odd that Usopp found you both in the same room together."

"Listen...Robin. As long as you don't tell Luffy what he did was wrong...Or (Name). Or anyone else. I think we're fine." Nami shrugged her shoulders and grinned at her friend with a devious glint in her eyes. She crossed her arms under her breasts, turning on her heel. She waved to Luffy, making sure her breasts plumped up and moved as she did so. "Luffy! Wanna go get some..meat?"

Robin felt her blood boil, but she thought she would wait until they were off the Gran Tosoro to confront the strawberry blonde and her captain in front of everyone...Or so she thought.

The two women began to walk back to their group and an hour later, (Name) came into the casino with a black fur coat laying on her shoulder blades, a deep orange dress hugging her waist tightly. She ran her hand through her hair to fix the uneven strands, tumbling over to her group. She sat down in between her boyfriend and best friend, greeting them both in different ways. She kissed Luffy and held Nami's hand, smiling at her.

"I'm cooled off now! How is everyone?" Her hands ran over Luffy's thigh and she smiled at everyone else; only Robin looked troubled, as if there was something she needed to get off her chest. Everyone else responded but...

"Robin?" (Name) stood up and sat next to her, to which Nami instinctively sat next to Robin. She grinned at them both.

"I'm okay, I was just lost in thought." Unbeknownst to the strawberry blonde, Robin was using her devil fruit powers to tell (Name) to leave the room for a certain amount of time.

(Name) stood up and smiled at everyone, waving to them as she walked to the door as if she had to use the bathroom. "Have to pee! Be right back!" Nami offered to go with her but she refused her, explaining how she found that to be uncomfortable. Throughout this entire trip, the woman didn't expect to have to leave the group so much. She left outside the room and waited for Robin to use her devil fruit ability.

"Luffy is cheating on you with Nami, (Nickname)." Robin's words hit her like a fright train and she stumbled back at the sudden news. She didn't know what to say at first; somehow she had a feeling he did it.

"Cheating with Nami.." Those words rolled off her tongue and left a bitter taste in her mouth. She felt disgusted with not only herself, but with her so called best friend and 'innocent' Captain. Her heart was pounding in her chest, the pace of her heartbeat being unusually loud and fast. She clenched her chest and carefully sat on her knees as to opposed to falling.