Kiribaku x Toga

Right Time, Wrong Moment

Warning! Smut! That means sex, kids. 

                                                                    Toga's Pov

I walked down the streets on my nightly villain patrol, looking for someone to mess with as usual. I walked passed an alleyway, hearing soft moans. 'Naughty ~ Naughty~!" I growled out, sneaking up on them to see...

What? Bakugou and his red haired friend!? Well, I guess Shigi was right, they are more than friends.

"Ahem!" I cleared my throat, them stopping whichever movement they were making. They snapped their heads to me, both red as tomatoes- or blood.

"You better not fucking tell anyone, bitch!" Bakugou stuttered a little, hiding behind the frame of the red head.

"I won't...on one condition~!"

A look of horror appeared on their faces which I totally laughed at! It was funny to see their faces after I said this next part too.

"If you let me play too~!" I chirped, slowly walking towards them with innocent eyes. They both backed away, their junk hanging out. 

"Fine." The red head turned his head, looking at his lover with dread.

"Yay! This is going to be fun, Katsuki and his boyfriend!"

"My names Eijirou Kirishi-"

"Did I ask? I didn't ask! Let's play~!"

Eijirou didn't seem to like me bossing him around- he ripped my clothes off easily, probably wanting to get this over with. He was glaring the whole time, which didn't seem like it fit him.

Get in, get out.

"Babe, front or back?" He asked Bakugou, who only scowled.

"Back. I don't wanna see her ugly ass face." 

My body started to shiver, I was cold. I pulled Eijirou into me to warm up and backed against Bakugou. I felt his cock poke my inner thigh and it excited me. I smirked, slowly rubbing my butt against his already hard member. God I wanted to be fucked now.

"Condom. We aren't getting this hoe pregnant." Bakugou handed his boyfriend a condom and he put it on the moment of.

"Ready?" Eijirou asked him more than me, lifting my body and pushing me against Katsuki. I had a feeling I was going to be in pure ecstasy.

I felt Eijirou slowly slide inside me along with Bakugou. I squealed at the pleasure, feeling them both pound into me mercilessly. I moaned loud enough to the point the neighborhood heard.

They both thrusted faster, Eijirou sucking all over my neck and chest. His tongue twirled around my nipples as he pounded rougher into me. He seemed angry, but it felt so good.

Katsuki reached for my clit, rubbing it as fast as he was thrusting. 

They two looked at the other, kissing each other deeply, grunting and moaning in their mouths. It aroused me more to see this and I practically screamed at this. That was, until they stopped.

Glaring, I looked at them to see them still staring at each other. It was like they were having a telepathic conversation. They both nodded, smirks on their faces. 

They both let me down and I was going to protest then threaten them again but I soon felt something deep inside me. I gasped in surprise. I looked back to see Eijirou in the complete back, while Katsuki was the one inside me.

I shivered, "oh no-"

I felt the chain of thrusts and placed my arms on the wall for support as Katsuki held my hips tightly, no doubt leaving a mark. He growled in my ear, biting and sucking over my neck, leaving hickies.

I moaned louder upon feeling him rub my clit faster and thrust even faster- deeper too. My eyes rolled to the back of my head as he pinched my nipples and hit the entrance of my cervix. 

The feeling of him continuously hitting my g-spot and cervix drove me nuts, my tongue was hanging out with drool rolling down my tongue. We all moaned one last time before reaching our orgasm.

They both looked at each other, debating what they should do with me, which I'm surprised they dressed me then themselves and walked to the nearest hotel. They paid for my stay and left me on the bed.

"I'll see you two very soon~!"