vkook

Mention of abuse and self harm!
If you don't feel comfortable
Don't read pls

Many people were really confused on why jungkook was always so overprotective of taehyung . They understood that tae was his boyfriend and that he wanted to keep him save because he loved him but sometimes he does go a little far if you ask them. Like the way jungkook would never leave taehyung's side when they were outside or how he would stare down every male who just looked at his boyfriend. Jungkook did not even allow tae to be in the kitchen alone afraid that he might hurt himself. But the thing is none of them knew why jungkook was like that it was not that he didn't trust tae he was just afraid of something happening to him. After al the boy had already been through so much that the world didn't know. When jungkook first met taehyung it was at a party. Tae was dragged their by his ex so he had no choice to be there or not. The first thing jungkook noticed were the bruises on tae's arms and face. He didn't say anything about it though that night both of them became friends. And after 4 months of  friendship jungkook finally found out what was happening to tae. It was a dark night when tae suddenly showed at jungkooks house at 3 in the morning crying. Jungkook worried for his best friend let him in and asked tae what was wrong. Tharn tae finally broke down he couldn't keep it in anymore. He told jungkook about how he just broke it of with his boyfriend and that he did it because he abused him in al of different ways to point were he started cutting to relieve the stress from being in that type of relationship . Jungkook was ready to kill that guy for what he done but stayed calm because tae needed him right now. After that night jungkook helped tae with getting over it he helped him out of his depression and made tae smile again. It did not take long for both of them to realise that they were in love with each other. When jungkook confessed tae couldn't be happier. But even after everything jungkook is scared . He scared that the love of his life will fall back in that state of depression he's scared that somebody will try and take advantage of him once again. Jungkook swore that he would rather die than see his baby suffer like that again. So that is why jungkook makes sure taehyung is safe no matter what.

The end