vkook smut

Smut warning ⚠️
If you're not comfortable with this pls don't read.

Bts were ad an awardshow. Jungkook has been holding back whole the night because his boyfriend aka taehyung was not even paying him attention. He was constantly laughing and joking around with hoseok and jungkook being the possesive person he is didn't like it one bit. It goes on the whole award show. Taehyung was doing things like hugging people to long to jungkooks liking. Being clingy with the other members. It became jungkook to much when taehyung let minho grab his ass during a hug. He was about to to them but yoongi stopped him.'Jungkook not now talk to him when we are home'.yoongi said. Jungkook nodded but still send a glare to Minho. When the show was over they all go in the cars to ride home yoonhi made sure that jungkook was in a different car than tae because he did not want them to fuck it out in the car and traumatiz the driver. When they arrived home jungkook dragged tae to their room.when they arrived at the room jungkook pinned taehyung to the wall.'kookie whats wrong. Tae asked. Jungkook chuckled a little. He then leand in to whisper in taes ear.'you know I don't like it when your touchy with everyone else on top of that you let that guy touch whats only mine '. Jungkook said a little angry.he then smirked and took tae and threw him on the bed.'kookie what are you doing .'Tae asked getting scared.'im gonna punish you baby boy'.jungkook smirked.he chained tae on the bed. Tae looked at jungkook with pleading eyes. Jungkook shook his head.'dont give me that look babyboy you know you brought this on yourself. Jungkook took of taes clothes .'Now baby boy i will punish but if you can't stand it anymore just say it '. Tae nodded .jungkook took out a dildo and cockring . He put the ring on tae and entered tae without prep. Tae screamed a little because it hurted.jungkook waited a little even though it was a punishment he didn't want hurt tae to much. When he saw tae calmed down jungkook started to move the dildo. Jungkook stared to kiss taes neck while moving the toy faster.'aahh jungkook pls 'Tae said in pure bliss. Jungkook slapped taes ass hard. Tae yelped at this. 'Not my name babyboy'. Jungkook said.'A-ah sorry s-sir. Tae moaned out.jungkook never stopped once a whole hour and he refused to let tae come.when he thought that tae has been punished enough he took out the dildo and the cockring. He untied his hand and legs. Jungkook gave little kisses on taes body. 'I'm gonna enter you now babyboy do you think you can handel it'.jungkook asked he didn't want to hurt the other. Tae nodded saying that he can enter. Jungkook started to push in. Once he was fully in he waited for tae to adjust to his size.when tae smiled at jungkook he knew he could start moving he dint go rough and hard but instead slow and passionate because he knew tae liked it like that.after a while jungkook felt his orgasme near. Just when he was about to say something tae came with a loud scream happy to finally have his orgame. Upon that side jungkook reached his high too. He pulled out and layer next to taehyung.'im sorry kookie.' Tae said feeling sorry. Jungkook kissed tae and smiled at him. Its okay baby I forgive you just sleep now.' Jungkook said tae nodded. They go to sleep forgetting the events from today.

The end