Taejin

It was a hot summer day the members of bts decided it would be a good idea to to go to the beach. Everyone was going to go when suddenly tae decided he wanted to stay home because he didn't want to go. He was lying about that he simply didn't want to go because he was scared for showing his body. He had always thought of himself as fat and unappealing. Jin noticed that his boyfriend has been behaving rather strange. He noticed how the younger stopped eating en pushing himself to lose weight. That's why he decided he would stay home too because he wanted to have a private talk with tae about this. The members agreed and left taejin in the house. 'Hyung I'm going to my room'. Tae said. But before he could walk away jin grabbed his wrist. 'No tae we need to talk first'. Jin said with a stern but also concerned voice. Tae looked at his hyung confused but still nodded. Jin took the younger to the living room he sat down on the counch. 'what do you wanne talk about hyung?' tae asked his older. Jin looked down like he was thinking of somting but than looked back at the younger boy. 'tae can you please tell me what's wrong.' jin asked while looking straight at the younger. 'What do you mean hyung nothing is wrong'. Tae said with a forced smile. 'Baby please don't lie to me I know something is wrong you've barely eating and you've became much quiter than you were pls baby I just wanna help you'. Jin said all in one breath. That is when tae broke down finally letting the tears he holded back for a long out. Jin immediately hugged his boyfriend saying sweet things like don't worry or it's gonna be fine. After tae calmed down jin asked him to explain why he was starving himself. 'I saw some really hateful comments online first I just ignored but after sometime it just got worse. I thought that if I looked perfect those comments would stop'. Tae said breathing heavily. Jin pulled back from the hugged en said something the really made tae feel loved. 'Don't listen to people like that your perfect in your on way and you should never chances yourself. Those people are not important you should just be you and not somebody else qbecause you are amazing just the way you are'. Jin said. Tae looked at jin and smiled at him hugging him and pecking his lips after whispering a thanks hyung. 'Don't say thank u your my boyfriend I should be here for you. Next time something like this happens just say it immediately okay.' Jin asked while holding the younger cheeks. Tae only nodded. They spent the rest of the day cuddling en sharing kisses while watching movie until the members came back. They all had dinner together while jikook would keep on talking about everything that happened on the beach.

The end