Vxmebers

It was early in the morning when all of the members where awake and making breakfast for their baby. Tae and the others started dating a year ago. They confessed but tae could not choose he loved all of them with whole his heart. So they agreed to sharing so the boy would not have to choose. 'Jungkook-ah can you go wake tae and hobi up'.Jin asked because he was done preparing breakfast. 'sure hyung'. Jungkook answered and started walking to hobi's room. He opend the door to find hobi and tae cuddling while sleeping he found it really cute. 'tae baby hobi hyung wake up breakfast is ready.' jungkook said while shaking them lightly. They both woke up. Tae looked at jungkook and said good morning to jungkook and hobi who both cooed at the sight of a sleepy taehyung. 'Good morning baby'. Both of them said. They go down toghter and everyone said good morning to each other with tae pecking al of them. They left because they had to go to a photoshoot. The way their was really fun. The were all laughing and joking around. When they arrived they immediately had to get their make up and clothes done. Everyone was done with their shoot minus tae who was still busy. The other watch their boyfriend with much love in their eyes. When he was done the photographer wa'ted to talk to tae alone. All of them found it weird and didn't like it. They saw the glances the photographer gave tae before so they followed them because they did not trust the man. They wher write when they arrived the saw the man forcefully kiss tae who tried punching him away without success. It made their blood boil yoongi, Namjoon and jungkook took the man and beat the shit out of him while saying that if he tried shit like that again they would make sure he would never get a job as photographer. Jin, Jimin and jhope wher comforting a crying taehyung he was in shock from what had happened. The other 3 came back and they left to go home. Namjoon informed the manger about this so they could Handel the situation. They spend the rest of day comforting kisses and hugging tae. While watching a movie. They where really haapy that tae was okay now.

                  The end