Vhope Smut

Tae is a hybrid in this and jhope is his owner

Tae and hoseok have been toghter for 4 years. After hobi found tae that night in an alley left there by his last owner. He has done everything to the keep the younger safe and happy. Now hoseok was at his office he was a CEO after all. Tae was at home really bored he was playing with some stuffed toys hoseok bought for him. Him being a hybrid was really fond of everything fluffy and purple. He was playing when suddenly a wave of heat washed over his body. It took the hybrid AL of his strength to get to bed. He looked at his phonekaldet and saw that it was indeed time for his heat. This was the first time he had it when hoseok wasn't home. He immediately called him to ask him to come. 'Hallo baby'. Hoseok said when he took the phone. 'H-hobi h-help please it h-hurts'.tae said. Hoseok immediately know it was his heat after 4vyears he could just hear it by tae's voice. 'Don't worry baby I'm coming now try to hold on for a little. He rushed when he came the sight he saw was breath taking. There layed his boyfriend naked touching himself. When tae saw hobi he called out to him. That was al it took for hoseok to kiss the younger roughly. 'Do you need prep or not?' hobi asked he didn't want to hurt him after al. ''no just do it r-raw. Hoseok nodded he took of his clothes and took the time to kiss the younger one more time before entering him which mad the younger scream out in pleasure. He did not go slow at all because he knew that he did not have to.' S-shit tae '. Hoseok cursed at how tight tae was. Hoseok started to leave marks on his neck. It was the thing that made tae cum with a loud scream. The sight of the younger made the older reach his high. He pulled out kissed tae on cheek. 'feeling better babu'. Hoseok asked. Tae nodded tto tired to even speak. Hoseok laughed a little when he saw the youngers recked state. He cleaned himself and taehyung up. And kissed the younger one more time before cuddling to sleep.

    The end