Vkook

Tae is a little in this story

DADDY!! their was a loud cry heard in the whole house. Jungkook shot his eyes open when he heard his baby cry he rsn out of his room straight to tae. He opened the door and saw his baby in tears. Jungkook took tae out of his fluffy blanket onto his lap. 'Baby why are you crying. What happened.' Jungkook asked patting tae's head a little to calm him down.' I hwad a nigwtware.' tae sad still crying. 'ow my poor baby.' jungkook said he was doing his best to calm the little down. Once he saw that he stopped crying he put tae down on the bed and laid beside him. He cuddled with tae until he was fully calm. 'baby can you tell me what your nightmare was about?' jungkook asked wanting to know what possibly was that scary he would wake up screaming and crying like that. 'Dwady said he dwoesn' t loved taetae anymower. Daddy left taetae awone. 'tae said feeling sad again he didn't want to be left alone he loved his daddy very much.' ow baby daddy would never leave you i love you too much. 'jungkook said smiling at the little.' pwomise. ' tae asked looking at jungkook with wide eyes.' Promise'. Jungkook said and pecked his lips. Jungkook stayed with tae and cuddled him until he fall asleep. After a while falling asleep himself.

   The end