Chapter 6

Harry was stumped. He was looking for a way to obtain another horcrux, to no luck. He had gotten the first two with relatively no problem, but the other 3 would be difficult. He knew that Voldy gave the diary to Abraxas Malfoy, but he had no way to get it. The ring was still in the shack of Little Hangleton, but Dumbledore was the one who found it last time. He noted to ask Dumbledore if he could take him there, but he didn't know if he knew the location right now. As for the cup, he had no idea if it was in the Lestrange vaults or not. Harry groaned when none of the books or newspapers held any info on the Gaunts. Their popularity dwindled so long ago that hardly any of their history was recorded. He sighed as he put away his research and headed to breakfast. He was enjoying his meal happily when sounds of owls filled the hall. Harry certainly didn't expect a flock of owls heading towards him as he yelped and ducked from the incoming birds. Once the noise of wings ceased, he peaked back up. Harry stared stunned at the overflowing mess of mail piling on his plate. Everyone around him had scooted back from the number of owls swooping in. Fan mail no doubt. He had released his potion around a month ago, unaware of what a big deal it'd become. He had been called one interview after another and had a constant flow of thank you letters and opportunity propositions. Since he didn't release the potion publicly in his timeline, he wasn't sure what to make of the reactions. Of course, there was the occasional hate and discriminatory bigots but there always was. Today's turnout was more than ever. He shuffled through the pile and proceeded to stuff them into his bookbag. Not that it all fit inside. It was the day after the first full moon since he released the product, so it did make sense he supposed. He spent the entire day accompanying Remus, and with his little time travel secret, Professor Dumbledore had no problem letting him skip classes. He couldn't say the same for the others. He just brushed it off as him being a transfer and being ahead of the curriculum. The day was spent with Remus and Harry talking about their lives, Harry telling him of the future and Remus of the past. However, what Remus and Harry didn't know was the conversations happening without them.

FLASHBACK

While James was always known as a jokester who never took things seriously, he was never described as stupid. He prided himself in his high academical achievements, even with all the detentions. Being raised as an heir to a Noble house, he learned to observe at a young age. Which brings him to a puzzle he's come across. Harry Peverell. A boy who appeared quite literally out of nowhere. Harry and Remus were currently staying in the dorms as it was a full moon. He was quite miffed when Dumbledore let Harry stay but not the other Marauders.

"Hey guys, I know I've said this before, but something is up with Harry. And I'm fairly sure Remus knows what," James stated as they started heading to the hall. Sirius and Peter turned towards him.

"What do you mean? I mean, he's a bit strange and is on some mad quest, but he hasn't been anything but a good friend," Sirius stated defensively. James put a hand up to stop the incoming rant.

"I know. But haven't you noticed a few odd things?"

"What sort of things?" Peter asked curiously.

"Well, I don't know, he just seems to know more than he should." James ran a hand through his hair. "Sirius, have you ever spoke to him about your brother?" Sirius scowled at the mention of his younger brother.

"No, what about him?" he sneered with crossed arms.

"When you guys had that small fight, he said, 'You do realize your own brother is a Slytherin?'. How did he even know you had a brother?" Sirius seemed to think about it.

"Maybe Snape said something. They are in the same house," Sirius concluded rationally.

"Okay, fine. Maybe that was a coincidence. But you can't honestly tell me it isn't strange he knew straight away about Moony. I mean, hell, Sirius you are a Black and didn't know about him until he told you." That made Sirius pause. It was true. He grew up learning all about dark creatures, and there shouldn't really be a way to tell.