Chapter 2: The Movie

About a few hours after Bill found out about the flowers, Mabel forced Dipper to hang out with Bill and her.

"Mabes, why do I have to hang out with him?"

Mabel grinned. "Cause I said so."

Dipper groaned and shot a glare at Bill. "I don't want to hang out with him."

Bill pretended to be offended. "Wow Pine Tree. That's so mean."

Dipper rolled his eyes again. "Whatever."

What had caused Bill to fall for Dipper was unknown. Dipper was amazing, but Bill didn't think he was cable of falling in love, let alone a mortal on his zodiac wheel.

"We're watching Luca!"

"We watched that last night."

"Bill hasn't watched it yet."

"So? I don't care if he hasn't seen it yet. I just don't see why I have to be forced to watch it with him."

"Dipper, you're watching it."

"Mabel, I don't want to."

"Please?" She gave him her puppy dog eyes, something he could never quite say no to yet.

"Fine."

"Yay!" She gave him a tight hug.

"Mabel you're choking me."

"Sorry." She let go.

"Also, I'm not sitting next to him."

"He has a name."

"I don't care."

Bill frowned to himself. Dipper was never going to love him back. Why would he? Bill hasn't given him a good reason to yet. But it still hurt that Dipper didn't feel the same and never would.

"You should. Like it or not, he lives with us. As Bill's best friend and your twin sister, I say you give him a chance."

Dipper rolled his eyes. "Still don't understand why you befriended him or why Grunkle Stan and Great-Uncle Ford let him stay."

Bill cleared his throat, causing the two to look over. "Still here."

"Sorry."

"It's okay. Can we just watch the movie now?"

Mabel nodded and turned the movie Luca on.

Day that this chapter was completed: 7/24/2021
Word count: 322