Chapter 8: Dipper's Reaction

Dipper stood frozen for a long while, shocked and processing what had just happened. He didn't know how to feel about this.

Bill Cipher, the Bill Cipher was in love with him. But why? Why him and not someone else? Why couldn't Bill just be with someone like Bill and not Dipper? It made no sense to Dipper.

Bill slowly pulled away, his face beet red. He felt a little embarrassed that he actually did that. "'M sorry," Bill mumbled, taking a couple of steps away from him.

Dipper shrugged, his face tinted pink. "I-I didn't mind it all t-that much."

"You didn't?"

Dipper nodded and smiled warmly. "I didn't. But, uhm, you like me?"

Bill nodded, cough up more blood covered petals. "Yep."

Dipper frowned. He wanted to get to know Bill more, he hated to be the reason why Bill died before he got to know him more, but he didn't feel the same. Dipper felt bad for rejected his attempts to become friends. But if he were to reject Bill romantically, Bill would die.

It was odd to Dipper. Before, Dipper would have been jumping for joy if Bill left for good. He had hated Bill for the longest time, so it would have been a great thing if he left. Mabel would soon get over it and move on.

But now, he didn't want Bill to leave at all. Bill fell in love with him for him. No games, no tricks, no set ups. Dipper knew this was a real thing, Bill had no magic to make it seem like he had Hanahaki, so it couldn't be made up.

Dipper made up his mind on what he would do in not even 30 seconds. He took a deep breath and reconnected their lips. He wanted to get to know Bill more and if kissing him gave him the chance to, Dipper was willing to do it.

Plus, he did enjoy kissing Bill. Bill's lips were soft and a little addicting. It was a new feeling to Dipper, but he absolutely loved it.

Dipper's hands went to Bill's soft, golden blonde locks of hair as they kissed. Bill put his hands on Dipper's waist, gently pulling him closer. Dipper could feel himself starting to fall for the former demon and he couldn't find anything to complain about.

Dipper slowly pulled away, panting a little and grinned brightly at Bill. "Well?"

Bill blinked, he could feel the flowers and thorns leaving his lungs. He felt the cold air completely fill up his lungs before quickly leaving. It was a little weird to admit, but Bill couldn't remember what it was like to properly breathe. "Wow..."

Dipper chuckled and gently pecked his lips. "Feel better?"

Bill nodded and gave him a thumps up. "Yes, thank you so much."

Dipper grinned and hugged him. "That's good. And, care to join for a movie and cuddles?"

Bill blushed and hugged back. "That sounds like a lot of fun."

Day that this chapter was completed: 11/15/2021

Word Count: 495