Chapter 9: A Year Later

It's been exactly a year since Dipper and Bill started dating and neither of them could ever be happier. They both were as in love with the other as they were that day.

Bill often snuck into the Shack at night to cuddle with Dipper in Dipper's bed as they slept. They both loved it and Bill no longer had to sleep in the shed. The shed had fallen apart a few weeks ago, just now a pile of damp wood.

Ford didn't like the fact that Bill was sleeping in the Shack now and tried many times to break the two up. Yet, his plans never worked. The two could care less what he wanted them to do and thought it was funny when he tried to end their relationship. The two, in fact, were getting married on this day!

Bill was incredibly nervous, but he was also scared and excited. He was nervous because he was getting married. He was scared of Dipper having second thoughts and deciding that he didn't love Bill anymore and leaving him at the alter. He was excited because he was marrying the love of his life.

Bill also knew that he would loose everything if Dipper left. He would be so lost if that happened, which it wasn't going to.

Dipper was in a similar situation, scared, excited and nervous. He knew that this is what both of them wanted, but he couldn't stop thinking about all that could go wrong. What if it started raining and they had to cancel the wedding because it was outside? What if half of the guests didn't show up? What if Ford crashed the wedding and officially broke the two up? What if Ford crashed the wedding and killed Bill?!

Ford had flat out refused to come to the wedding, saying that he didn't approve and couldn't bare to watch Dipper marry an evil demon who was just using him. That hurt, Dipper had really wanted him to be at his wedding. Dipper had a feeling if he was marrying anyone other than Bill or Bill's demon friends, Ford would be there. But-

Oh gods, it was time for Dipper to walk down the isle. Bill was at the alter. Pyronica was his best woman and Mabel was Dipper's. Mayor Tyler was marrying the two.

Dipper wore a navy blue suit with yellow triangle shaped buttons. He had a flower crown that Mabel had made with blue and yellow flowers. Of course, Mabel had dusted blue and gold glitter on his cheeks and lips. Dipper's brown eyes were shining brightly. His birthmark was showing off.

Bill was in a yellow suit with dark blue pine tree buttons. He had a flower crown just like Dipper's. His cheeks had yellow triangles and blue pine trees painted under the visible eye. A top hat floated a few inches off of his head, the floating part was a curtesy from Pyronica.

As soon as Dipper started walking down the isle, both of their fears and worried melted away. They locked eyes as Dipper walked, causing both of them to blush and happy tears fill their eyes. If Ford was there, he would be able to see how happy Dipper was.

"Wow... he's so perfect," Bill stated, his voice light and airy.

"Cool it, lover boy. Save it for the honeymoon," Pyronica elbowed his rips and chuckled.

Bill blushed darkly and grabbed Dipper's hands when he got up to the alter with him.

Dipper grinned and gently squeezed his hands. "Ready, my love?"

Bill nodded, grinning at him. "I am, are you?"

"Ready as I'll ever be."

"We are gathered here today to bond these two mean in a life long commitment and life long love. May the two stay forever in love. Do you, Dipper Pines, take Bill Cipher to be your lawfully wedded husband, through sickness and in health?"

Dipper nodded. "I do!"

"And do you, Bill Cipher, take Dipper Pines to be your lawfully wedded husband, through sickness-"

Bill quickly nodded. "Of fvcking course I do!"

"Then you may kiss. I now pronounce you married!"

The two didn't even hesitate before kissing each other. Everyone in the audience started cheering, happy for the happy couple.

Holy crap, this is a wrap to this book. My first book that is completed! I'm so proud of this book and I hope that you all enjoyed reading this book as much as I enjoyed writing it. I love you all. 

Day that this BOOK was completed: 11/15/2021

Word Count: 748