Chapter 6: Jason Oak

To be honest, Dipper wasn't the first person Bill's ever liked. But he was the first he was terrified to tell that he liked. Yes, as shocking as it was, it was true.

But, it had been so long that Bill had forgotten when it was called. The first and only person Bill ever loved was long gone.

Jason Oak. That's who it was. Bill used to call him Oak Wood. Jason was just amazing and in Bill's eye, he was perfect.

The only problem they faced is, Jason was married and had two sons and a daughter. However, the couldn't stop Bill from falling for the amazing and kind man.

Bill was floating around aimlessly, bored out of his immortal mind. Sure, he wasn't technically allowed to be floating in a park like this, but Bill didn't care. He hummed mindlessly to himself, trying to get the boredom to go away.

Bill's first plan to take over the world had failed and it had failed miserably. Bill already had his second plan in motion, but he was still bored. He didn't have anything to do, as his puppet was busy.

Right now, he felt clueless. He hated the feeling. He never wanted to feel that feeling ever again.

Then...

Then he showed up.

Jason Oak.

Wow...

Just wow...

Bill slowly floated over to him, Jason's looks drawing Bill in. Jason had a chiseled jaw with sharp blue eyes. His dirty blood hair was messy and he had a stumble of a beard growing.

"Yellow!" Bill greeted and waved happily. He landed before greeting him.

"Oh... uhm. Hi?"

"I'm Bill Cipher!"

"Uhm, Jason Oak."

Bill offered his hand for him to shake. Jason paused before shaking it and smiled at Bill. The two talked for a while, both enjoying themselves. Jason told Bill about his wife, Carol.

^&$^ Time Skip ^&$^

The two have known each other for about a month and were extremely close. Jason was already married, so Jason was never going to like Bill back. That hurt Bill to even think about, but it was a true thing that Bill had to accept.

Bill loved Jason a lot, but he knew that Jason wasn't ever going to like him back.

The two were hanging out in the same park that they had met in, their favourite place to hang out. Bill was rambling about something.

"Oh no. You wouldn't understand-"

Bill's rambling were interrupted by something soft, yet chapped. Bill's eye widened.

Jason...

Was...

Kissing...

Him...?

Oh wow...

It was everything that Bill ever wanted. It was so amazing. Jason's lips were so soft.

Bill slowly pulled away from the human and smiled brightly. "Oh wow."

Jason blushed. "I shouldn't have done that. I should have not done that."

Bill shook himself awake. Jason had passed away just a week after that. They had gone on their first date, but after that, Jason had died.

Jason's only daughter had found Bill and told him that Jason had died.

Bill wasn't even able to go to the funeral, Carol refused to let him go. She knew that Jason would have wanted Bill there, but she didn't want the man that Jason had fallen in love with to be at his funeral.

Bill did visit his grave all of the time, before he wasn't able to because he was stuck in the Mindscape and stuck in Gravity Falls.

Bill stood over Jason's grave, his eyes red and puffy from crying. He wasn't there for Jason's death, nor was he there for his funeral. Bill's nose was running and his cheeks flushed red.

"Hey, Oak Wood..."

The wind blew, ruffling Bill's hair.

"I'm sorry I didn't come to your funeral. Christmas Carol didn't let me go, even though I really really wanted to go."

Bill didn't get a response.

"Heh. I know you aren't going to respond. It would be dumb of me to think that you would. After all, you're dead and I'm still alive."

Bill started to blink back more tears.

"Gods d@mnit. I told myself I wouldn't cry anymore."

Bill could almost hear Jason's laugh.

Bill shoved his hands into his pockets. "I love you, Oak Wood. I'll miss you, I know that for sure. I don't know if I'll ever be able to actually see you again, or hear your perfect voice." Bill dryly laughed to himself and played a forget-me-not onto Jason's grave. "I won't forget you."

And Bill never did. He always remembered and loved Jason, but now, he was in love with, ironically, Jason's great-grandson, Dipper Pines. His daughter had a daughter, who married Dipper's father and had him and Mabel.

Maybe that was part of the reason why Bill was so drawn in by Dipper. Dipper had the same personality as Jason, just not his looks. He got more of his dad's side, the Pines' side, looks.

Bill didn't mind all that much. He found Dipper adorable and perfect.

But he knew that Dipper wasn't going to like him back, if the hanahaki was anything to go off of.

Bill was slowly starting to accept it and accept his death. He knew that this was how some people went and he was ready to go. He's lived a long and fulfilling life with a lot of fun adventures and stories to tell. He most certainly did do it all.

But, he still wanted to live and see Dipper. He wanted to be able to hold and kiss him. He wanted to have a relationship with him.

He knew it was never going to happen. He was lucky he was still alive, be it a very painful life at the moment.

I don't think this chapter needs much more to it and this was already way longer than I was planning on it being. This book is coming to its close soon, one to three more chapters. I hope you guys enjoy reading it as much as I have enjoyed writing it.

Day that this chapter was completed: 11/13/2021
Word Count: 1013