he saved her life

Robber: EVERYONE ON THE GROUND! YOU BEHIND THE COUNTER MONEY NOW!

cashier: O-okay just d-dont do something stupid.

The cashier then panicked and grabbed all of the money and put it in a plastic bag. Then handed the robber the bag of money, he then went outside and held his gun at everyone in the convenient store.

Robber: DONT LET ME CATCH ANY OF YOU CALLIN' THE COPS!!!

The people around the convenient store then became panicked and started to run not wanting to get shot. But then they all turned back after hearing a familiar sound.

THWIPT!!

The robber then started to run to a car trying to get away with the money. Then drove off, Spider-man then swung after the car. The people on the street cheered for him as he swung away.

Little boy: GO SPIDEY GO!!!

Lady: Get 'Im Spider-man!

Man: Go!!!

Spider-man swung infront of the car and then back flipped landing on the hood of the cars engine. This scared the robber.

Spider-man: Hi are you the local welcome wagon? I'm here to give you a fresh up course in manners.

The robber then pulled the trigger of the gun as he drove. Making a hole in the windshield as Spider-man dodged the bullet. He then crawled to the back tires and webbed the buildings making the car slowdown and the robber got out of the car with his gun.

But right as the robber tried to shoot Spider-man, the gun was webbed out of his hand and the web wonder kicked the robber in the face. The robber fell unconcious.

Spider-man: Huh. I did a good job suit mark. 3 isnt only comfortable but more flexible than then suit mark 2. Anyway I should probably take care of this guy and return the money to its rightful owners.

He then turned to the robber, picked him up, and webbed him to the wall as he remained unconscious . Spider-man then grabbed the bag of money and swung back to the convenient store that was robbed.

Spider-man: good afternoon ma'am. Robbers taken care of and here. It's the money he stole.

The cashier looked at spider man as everyone else did. The cashier then took the bag full of money and smiled gratefully at Spider-man.

Cashier: Thank you Spider-man. And I like the new outfit.

Spider-man: thanks. Well have a good night everyone see ya.

Spider-man then jumped in the air and started to swing away.

* but it's in the afternoon

As Spider-man swung through the city he heard a distressed yell coming from the near alley. When he got there he saw a familiar girl with blonde hair.

Spider-man: 'sakura?' Hey I feel left out how come no one wants to play with me?

Crook: Ah shit it's the bug!

The crook then swung his knife at Spider-man, but the attack was dodged. And spider man grabbed the crooks wrist and twisted it making him drop the knife and scream in pain. Spider-man webbed his mouth so he would stop screaming then webbed him to the wall.

Spider-man: that wraps things up. Hey you okay?

He asked sakura as she got up from the ground, and grabbed her backpack.

Sakura: Yeah, thank you. That was amazing.

Spider-man: yeah. I try to live up to the name. And you're welcome.

Sakura: Is there anyway I can repay you?

Spider-man: Oh no that's okay. I'm free.

Spider-man was about to walk away, but his arm was pulled back, making him go back and what happened next
Made him blush under the mask. As he felt two lips press against his cheek.

Sakura: A little thank you.

Spider-man: W-well have a go-good night.

Spider-man then jumped into the air and swung away. Leaving Shakura in the alley smiling with a little blush on her face.

Sakura: I just met Spider-man.

She then pulled out her phone and clicked her call app and clicked an icon that said " The girls"

Nagatoro: hey sakura.

Gamo: sup girl

Yoshi: sup

Sakura: You girls arent gonna believe this. But I JUST MET SPIDER-MAN!

nagatoro, gamo, and yoshi: WHAT?!

Sakura: YEAH! let's meet at family restaurant I'll explain everything.

The phone line then ended. And she walked to the family restaurant excited from the encounter with " The web wonder: Spider-man " .