summer Spider

Naoto finished school, passing his final exams he walked home. He arrived shortly 12 minutes after taking a shortcut ( swinging ). He walked into his home then went to his room, Setting his booking down.

Naoto: Now that schools over... what can I do?

Then minutes went by and naoto used his time working out doing push ups, ab crunches, and basically just spent 1 hour working out. That is until his spider sense tingled and his police scanner went off. " well I do need the extra money. " Naoto says as he then went to his balcony where he left his suit to air dry after washing it. He then took the suit and went inside changing. Loading his webshooters with full cartridges, pitting his mask on he jumped out of his window swinging to patrol the city. He then arrived at the scene of a gang shootout.

Spider-Man: I'm sorry Guys, am I late for the Party?

He says as he shot his webs taking away the gang members guns. And kicked a member to the ground, single handedly taking down the members. His spider sense tingled warning him about a thug behind him about to pull the trigger. Back flipping over the thug, he then kicked the thug's head causing him to lose consciousness.

Spider-Man: oops,that was a little hard.

Before the cops could apprehend Spider-Man for questioning he swung away, and grabbed his hidden camera swinging to the newspaper he worked for. Sending in the pictures. Handing them to the boss, naoto sat there waiting for Jameson's thoughts and payment.

Jameson: What took you so long?

Naoto: Sorry Mr. Jameson traffic was rough.

Jameson: excuses. That's all I get from you hachioji! You can't run a newspaper company on excuses can you?

Naoto: Now sir. But can we discuss my payment for the Spider-Man photos?

Jameson: Payment?! You see these?!