family restaurant

Nagatoro: Just like that?

Sakura: yeah. I honestly think that he seemed a bit familiar.

Gamo: What do you mean?

Sakura: I dont know why but, I feel like I've heard his voice somewhere.

Gamo: His voice?

Yoshi: Voice?

Sakura: Yeah. Its weird.

Nagatoro: Well apart from that. I think its dope that you met Spider-man.

Gamo: Yeah. I'm jealous not gonna lie.

Yoshi: jealous.

As they spoke they then heard a familiar voice. And turned to the checkout counter.

Naoto: hey mr. Kurosaki

Mr.kurosaki: Hey mr.hachioji. you're food is almost ready.

Naoto: great. Thanks.

Nagatoro: Hey senpai!.

Naoto turned his head and saw nagatoro and her friends but lightly blushes when he sees sakura because of what happened earlier.

Flashback: sakura pulls Spider-man back and kisses his masked cheek.

Flashback end

He shook the blush off his face and  waved. The girls were confused and raised brows but nagatoro smirked. And walked towards him.

Nagatoro: so senpai.

Naoto: hm?

Nagatoro: What's with the look? You looked pretty sus?

Naoto: I did? Oh well I had a little incident and was kinda hoping that no one I knew would see me. But that was unsuccessful.

' This is the worst lie I could ever think of...' naoto thought. Nagatoro could tell he was nervous, and thought shed have a little fun. So she got close to his face and made naoto blush violently and to her surprise he put his hands on her shoulders and held her away.

Naoto: S-sorry but Y-you were too up-close for comfort.

Nagatoro blushed from the feeling of his hands on her shoulders. And naoto released and stepped away, blushing. Nagatoro then walked back at her table still blushing.

[ But without the glasses

[ But without the glasses.]

Mr kurosaki then came back with a bag of food. And naoto payed an extra tip for the restaurant, mr.kurosaki informed that he already paid for the food but naoto insisted that he donated just by saing...

Naoto: This place is the perfect place to take the family. And has the best food.

Mr.kurosaki: oh okay. Well thank you have a goodnight now.

Naoto: you too. Bye

Naoto walked out of the restaurant with his food and started to head for home. Nagatoro was still blushing and gamo smirked as she got an idea .

Gamo: Hey your face is red. If I didnt know any better I'd say that you liked Paisen holding you.

Yoshi: holding you.

Nagatoro: NO! SHUT UP GAMO-CHAN!!!