Naoto & Sakura

Three days after the goblin attack. Naoto was sitting at the park and taking pictures of nature, background, and the city. He was also thinking of when he would return as Spider-man. He had sat down at the bench of the park and texted mom, since she had came out of the hospital the day after the attack. He sent a text saying that he would be home at lunch time.

The corner of his eyes then caught something. He saw the beautiful blonde hair of a familiar figure. It was the hair of Sakura Inori. His cheeks faded pink from the memory of her lips on his masked cheek when he saved her weeks ago.

Sakura: Senpai?

Naoto: Hey sakura.

Sakura: Hi. How's your mom doing? How are you doing?

Naoto: Oh, my mom's great. She came home from the hospital yesterday, and im okay. How are you?

Sakura: Im just going for a walk around the park. Would you like to join?

Naoto: Uhhhh sure.

Naoto had gotten up from the bench and walked with sakura. He still felt nervous around her and wasn't so sure what to do or say without thinking she would tease him like nagatoro. The two teens walked the trail in the park until sakura broke the silence.

Sakura: senpai?

Naoto: Hm?

Sakura: did you see the news of the Green Goblin?

Naoto: Ye-yeah.

Sakura: Some of the city has turned on him. Do you believe what they say about... ya know?

Naoto: No. No not Spider-Man. Not a chance in the world. Im kinda his photographer for the news papers.

Sakura: Oh thats really cool.

Naoto: Really?

Sakura: Yeah. I mean you take the pictures of Spider-man in action and they're always fantastic.

Naoto blushed by sakuras words, and felt happy that a girl liked his pictures of the city's protector.

Naoto: T-thanks. That actually means alot.

Sakura: No problem senpai.

Naoto: but what about you? Do you believe what they say?

Sakura: No. Spider-Man saved me a few weeks ago and i always knew he was a hero, but I hope what he did was an accident.

Naoto: Yeah...

Sakura: are you okay?

Naoto: Huh? Oh no. Im okay. Just thinking.

Sakura: about what?

Naoto: whats gonna happen if Villains keep coming. And Spider-man wont be able to save someone in time...

Sakura was shocked by what naoto had just said. She never would have thought she would hear that statement come from his mouth. She knew that something was bothering him but she didnt want to pry in his privacy, so she smiled and held naotos hand which caused his eyes to widen.

Sakura: I believe that Spider-Man will always do his best to save people, and that everything eill be okay

Sakura: I believe that Spider-Man will always do his best to save people, and that everything eill be okay. Because I know that he's out there somewhere; watching out for us, making sure we're safe.
I think spider-man does that for the sake of the people he cares about. And will continue doing so. And thats why i admire him.

Naoto had no words to say, he looked down and smiled. His heart warmed and his cheeks turned pink, he nodded at sakura and continued to walk with her. As The two highschool students walked, they actually started talking about themselves and naotos heartbeat was fast.

" Ever since she kissed my cheek as
Spider-man, my heartbeat had always
Accelerated and my cheeks always feel
Hot whwnever i see or hear her voice. Whats going on with me?"

Naoto then got a text from his mom saying that she needed some stuff from the grocery store.

Naoto: I gotta go. This was fun, walking and talking to you.

Sakura: creep.

Naoto: W-What?

Sakura: He he. Sorry i just had to say something to mess with you.

Naoto: Oh. He he.

Sakura: Can i see your phone?

Naoto: Uhhh.. okay here. * hands her his phone* what are you doing?

Sakura: since you're leaving  wanted to give you my number.

Naoto: O-Oh thanks. I-I'll text you okay?

Sakura: okay. Later senpai.

Sakura then walked aeay leaving naoto blushing and feeling warm and happy holding his phone. He then walked to the nearest grocery store and had a new motivation to return as the hero this city needs.

Naoto: But before Spider-man comes back.... I need a new suit. Especially a new design, the lenses were difficult to see through at night and the suit had other problems.

Naoto then looked at his phone looking at sakuras contact on his phone. He smiled and continued to walk.

Naoto: Thanks Sakura .

[ oooo. Where could this be leading? Wanna find out stay tuned for next time. ]