First Encounter

The next day 4:10 PM

Naoto was at the park sitting on a bench looking at the pictures he took of himself as Spider-man. He wondered how much he would get paid for the new pictures, but his thought was interrupted by his spider sense. He looked around for any threats but none were near, his spider sense then buzzed telling him to look up and in the sky he saw something flying. He recognized what it was, it was the same figure from the News the night before.
The weird figure flew through the city. While naoto ran into an alleyway and changed into his Spider-man suit.

Naoto: it's never easy is it?

He then put on his mask and jumped up to the roof and swung after the flying individual. When he caught up he saw it was a man in a green and purple armoured suit with a mask that almost looked like a goblins head.

 When he caught up he saw it was a man in a green and purple armoured suit with a mask that almost looked like a goblins head

Spider-man: Who are you? Oh wait, no let me guess The Emerald Elf ? Oh wait no the Green Goblin?

???: Me? I'm just a concerned citizen trying  to clean up our fair city. Which reminds me people dont like spiders lurking around. Sleeeeeeeeeppp!

The individual then held up his fists and gas started to blow out of his gloves, spider man started to lose consciousness and let go of the web line and fell in the air. The individual glided down and caught the young hero and flew away.

5 hours later 9:54 PM

Spider-man began to regain conciousness and couldn't move. But he heard a familiar voice.

Green Goblin: Wake up little spider. Wake up. No. You're not dead... yet. Just paralyzed temporarily.

The masked hero looked up and saw the same individual from earlier.

Green Goblin: you're an amazing creature Spider-man. You and I are not so different.

Spider-man: I'm not like you, you're a murderer.

Green Goblin: Well two each his own. I've chosen my path, you chose the way of the hero. And they found you amusing for awhile. The people of the city but the one thing they love more than a hero, is to see a hero fail, fall, die trying. Inspite of everything you've done for them eventually they will hate you. Why bother?

Spider-man: Because it's right.

Green Goblin: here is the real truth: there are 13.96 million people in this city, and those people of those teaming masses exist for the soul purpose of lifting the few exceptional people onto their shoulders. You. Me. We're exceptional.

The goblin bent down and grabbed Spider-mans face to make him look into his eyes.

Green Goblin: I could squash you like a bug right now. But, I'm offering you a choice: Join me, imagine what we could accomplish together. What we could create. Or we can destroy. And cause the deaths of countless innocents in selfish battle again, and again, and again until were both dead! Is that what you want?

The goblin jumped on his glider and Spider-man was able to move again.

Green Goblin: THINK ABOUT IT HERO!

The goblin flew away. Spider-man crawled on the floor because he was still weak that he couldn't stand up. He crawled down the walls and crawled until he was back up to full strength.  Once he recovered he jumped off the wall and started to swing to the same alley where he left his clothes and backpack. He took off his mask and put on his clothes over his costume, he walked home worried.

Naoto : Green Goblin. I have to stop him before someone else gets hurt.

When he got home he saw that the lights were on but his parents weren't home. He saw a note on the fridge.

Naoto, not gonna be home for the next few days. Please take care of the house and stay safe.
- mom.
P.s there's chicken katsu in the fridge.

After naoto ate he went up to his room and started to look at the pictures he took when he hid the camera before the encounter with goblin. He then went to bed after he placed the pictures in his backpack.