Dinner at Sakura's

Naoto: Okay i think im getting the hang of this Camouflage power. So this is good now * spider sense tingles* aw man...

Naoto then saw a bus racing through the streets and people scream, putting his mask on he then swung through the city in his spider-man suit. Going as fast as he could to catch the runaway bus, when he caught up he saw that the driver was knocked unconscious, seeing people on the crosswalk of the street he leaped off of the top of the bus and stopped it before crushing the pedestrians.

[ Like that]

[ Like that]

Spider-man then crawled around the bus and checked everyone seeing if they were okay. before the police arrived. They all walked out of the bus and spider-man grabbed the bus driver laying him on the bench. The riders stayed with the bus driver until the police arrived, which actually happened 12 seconds after he stopped the bus. he then leaped off of the boss and swung away.

Naoto's phone then started to ting and he answered

Naoto: Hello?

Sakura: hey senpai. How are you?

Naoto: Im doing okay. You? * stops on a wall and pulls his mask up to his nose*

Sakura: Im doing great, i was just wondering do you like Oyakodon?

Naoto: uh Yeah. I like it.

Sakura: Um well if you want, i was thinking you could come over for dinner tonight? My mom is making Oyakodon.

Naoto: Oh okay. That sounds good but I gotta let my mom k ow okay?

Sakura: Okay I'll text you my adress.

Naoto: Thanks sakura. Oh, sorry I gotta go i Have something i need to do.

Sakura: Okay. See you later.

Naoto then ended the call and fixed his mask then swung to a shoot out below on the streets. He then saw that  a bakery robbery was attempted and he stopped them by taking their weapons and webbing them upsidedown for the police. The baker then thanked spider-man and offered him a free cake of his choice, naoto deciding to be generous to sakuras family he chose a cake he thought was delicious and swung away.

MEANWHILE IN A LAB

A man had been working on a serum to regenerate missing limbs, he had then finished the serum and took a syringe needle and took some of the liquid from the flask. He then rolled up his sleeve revealing a missing arm and hesitantly inserted the needle in his arm. As he did that he groaned and grunted in pain falling to the floor.

Later in the city
Naoto had just arrived at sakuras home and was nervous. He then knocked on the door and waited for someone to answer to his surprise sakura had answered 3 seconds after he knocked.

Sakura: Hi.

Naoto: Hi, oh hey I uh didn't know if I should but I brought desert for your family.

Sakura: oh thank you, you can Come in.

Naoto entered the home and looked around. Sakura then brought him to the living room where they encountered sakuras family. They kindly introduced themselves to eachother and they then went to the dinning room where the food was served.

( SF = Sakura's father)( SM= Sakura's mother )( SB= Sakura's Brother )

( SM= Sakura's mother )
( SB= Sakura's Brother )

SF: So tell us about yourself Hacioji.

Naoto: Well there isn't really much to tell, im just a second year who likes art, photography, and science.

SB: Sakura said that you took spider-man's pictures ?

Naoto: Oh yeah, i work for a news paper. My boss can be a pain sometimes but the pay is okay.

SF: To be honest with you, im not so sure about this Spider-man guy anymore.

Sakura: What do you mean?

SF: Well, before people looked up to him and called him a hero, now people call him a murder and a criminal. Yet, he still fights crime. But I guess theres nothing that can be done.

SM: probably not.

Naoto: I dont know, I mean even if they still call him names like that; i dont think fame is the reason he does what he does.

SF: you a supporter of his?

Naoto: I guess you can say that.

They eate dinner and talked about themselves sharing stories and naoto felt happy, not because he was socializing with other people, but because he felt that sakura was happy too. They finished dinner and then ate the cake naoto brought .

When They finished naoto had offered to help with the dishes, and Sakura's mother gratefully accepted

When They finished naoto had offered to help with the dishes, and Sakura's mother gratefully accepted. After they finished, naoto thought it would be best to head home, he wished the family a good night and then left the house. He then started to head for home but before he could get far away from the house he felt a familiar hand grab his arm and lips planting a kiss on his cheek.

Sakura: Good night Nao-Kun.

Naoto: Thank you for having me. Good night.

Sakura went back in her house and at that moment naoto felt his spider sense go off and he turned to the city. Police sirens were heard from a distance and naoto then ran towards the sirens and jumping over the houses heading to the danger.