Better Than Ever

[ Hey sorry for the delay. I bet some of you saw the new story of helluva boss, if so i hope you like it. If you havent checked it out, go check it out. But warning for the readers this is a Naoto x Sakura story, and a little bit of nagatoro x naoto Now enjoy the chapter]

The next day, Naoto was in his room thinking about the date. He could only think about sakura and the kiss she gave his cheek, he was wondering why he was feeling the way he did. Until he thought of the conclusion that he was gaining feelings for Sakura. He could tell that he was, However; he also knew that after the Green Goblin; his enemies would always target her. So he decided that he would do his best to protect her and hide his feelings.

Naoto then got a notfication saying that his package had arrived at the door. He then jumped out of bed and ran to collect the package, after he got them he went up to his room and opened. It was new red and blue skin tight body suits the young hero then got the suits and started to create the new spider suit. He sketched a design and made new modifications to the design and folliwed as he crafted the new suit.

Hours of working on the suit, he had finally finished and smiled proudly at how it turned out. Naoto then put the suit on the desk and plopped on the desk.

Naoto: new suit, check. And made new designs of the webshooters. You did good spidey. You did good.

It was that moment until his police scanner on his phone went off.

Police scanner: All units, head to Hosu. There's been a wild shoot out.

Naoto: pefect timing.

Naoto then jumped out of his bed and got in the new suit.

[ like the new design of the suit? I did it

[ like the new design of the suit? I did it. pretend hes in his room. This scene is designed for a scene later on. ]

Naoto then put his mask on and smiled ready to swing into action.

Naoto: Time to be a hero.

[ Montage time ]

Naoto continued to fight crime as the better than ever spider-man.