Chapter 5

"So......Why hasn't Jake been coming to school nowadays?" I asked Brian while jamming out to Lorde's Royals, in his car. It had been five days and Jake hadn't come to school, He left early for home that day too, he said some emergencies had come up.

Well at least you could have told what happened? But I decided it was better if I left it, as he was too tensed and worried. I tried calling him afterwards but the only thing I got was his Voicemail.

"Did u try calling him? Did u visit his house? It's been five days Brian is there something wrong?"

He groans and replies "I did actually but it went in his voicemail, I did go to his house but only his sister was at home. She said that something has happened and it was bad, Jake and her mom both didn't tell her anything. But she knew it was bad as she saw her mom crying that day, which was rare."

My heart pounded with fear, what in the world has happened? Was everything alright? I hope everything works out, I don't want to lose him.

We reach school, and I head out to my class. '

Everything was a blur without him, I no longer could feel him staring at me during class, His teasing smile after he said something dirty or his sexy smirk that he gave when he made me blush, I felt weak that I missed him

During lunch break, "Anna have you heard about Alice's new boyfriend?" Brian asks while hogging up all my Nutella sandwiches.

I smirk "Who is it now? The poor soccer captain? She has been with him on and off, He really likes her and he is good looking too."

As on cue, Alice enters the lunchroom but instead of making her way to her usual seat she comes over to our seat, she flips her jet black hair and looks at Brian and says "Hey faggot, Where is that sexy Jake at? It's been so long since I have seen his seen his sexy ass."

"Well Bitch face I think he ran away because he was tired of seeing you're fucked up face"

Brian laughs and goes back to hogging his food, she turns to me and suddenly seemed to have an evil smirk.

"Well someone seemed to be getting cosy with the new boy? Like showing them around the school, various unnecessary areas of the school."

Oh shoot, she knew it. Shit not in front of Brian... No please no.

"Oh looks like someone has no life, so they like to look into others. I am sorry Alice I could let you borrow mine, but you'd trash that too."

I tried my best to cover up and divert the attention out of the Jake and me situation topic. But as far as I knew Alice, she would get what she wanted. Always.......no doubt about it. Thankfully Brian didn't catch on that, but did glare at Alice with intentions of murder.

"I'm getting what I want, and you will see me do so with your very own eyes." She gave me another sickly smile and left our table.

"What was that about? What does she need other that an actual working brain?" he says looking up from his plate of sandwiches.

"I dunno, but whatever it is, looks like she wants it bad."

She clearly wants Jake, and the fact that he roams around with isn't keeping her happy. Unfortunately for me, I didn't have 'He is mine, and only mine' policy.

Meaning I couldn't stop him from making his choice of who he liked, that decision was his. Not that I never get jealous thinking about them together, I did it was human nature. For once in my life, I hoped things work out the way it was supposed to be.

*

"Hey Anna, good news yesterday when I called Jake he finally picked up, He did say much other than he had some trouble going on, and that he would be coming to school today. Finally..... I'm going to kick his ass for leaving without any notice." Brian says gripping the sterling wheel with excitement.