Chapter 1

AN - Hey Guys This is my first novel, So don't hesitate to correct me or tell me where to improve. I will make sure to read every single one of them :D !!!!!!

Thanks :*

Chapter 1

"How much makeup...Is too much make up?"

That's the thousand time I have asked my mirror that, what am I waiting for a reply?

I hate being a girl, Screw this.

I quickly get dressed in a lose top with stripes and black pants paired with black converse I couldn't do anything with my hair, a pony was a safe game. Wiping all the makeup made me feel a bit human again.

Looking in the mirror felt like a nightmare, a tight tummy, toned legs and a pretty face was all I wanted. Instead I all I got was a broad frame, and a mediocre face. A lose tummy and flab never looked attractive and never would, a truth I had learnt to accept.

A honk right outside my house brings my attention on how much time had spent on 'Trying' to get ready. I look at the window only to find Brian standing outside his black car.

"Give me a minute I'm almost ready."

"Sure my queen take your time. As I have no other work TO DO!!!!"

I smile and say "I'm coming Calm down."

I raced down quickly with my bag and say bye to my mom and grab an apple, rather than the tempting granola bar.

"Why did you take so long Anna? Putting makeup on isn't so hard."

"Shit...How did you know?"

"You have streaks of lipstick on your face." He bursts out laughing

I hit him on chest "Not Funny, I can't even understand how my mom wears them. I regret wasting an hour."

I grab some tissues and begin wiping stains off, I couldn't even being to imagine the time and dedication needed to couture and highlight and stuff. No wonder girls in school looked flawless, they had mastered the art of makeup.

"Babe you look fine without it, just because others do it doesn't mean you do."

"Aww.....So sweet. But ain't nobody gonna to prom with me if I don't wear makeup."

Halting his car in his parking spot, he reaches out for my hand "I'll go with you. Okay?"

"Yea right, what about Fin?"

"Don't remind me, Argh his blonde hair and brown eyes. I'm so in love"

Picking up my books and bag I throw a look of disgust towards him,

"I don't even understand who anyone can fall in love with anyone. How can you get attracted to someone, with just one look? It's Impossible." I snort

"Plus Brian I don't even think he is into guys, He likes girls."

"Babe...Trust me. There is a guy out there you will be attracted to you. You won't be able to sleep, eat or think properly. You'll see"

"Sounds like you stepped out of a rom-com." I laugh at him.

He grabs me and gives me a noogie.

"Stop Stop, Brian for the love of god. Hahahahah Please stop."

"Say that again, I dare you. I double dare you."

That's when I suddenly hear the most annoying voice in the world.

"Aww...Will you look at that, Fatty and Faggy playing together. So cute, a perfect match doesn't it?"