Chapter 11: Bottom

It was the first day of high school. Usually, Needy would’ve been incredibly nervous for today, but as she made her way through the winding corridors, she was actually filled with a sense of excitement about this.

Needy made her way to her new locker, opening it and shoving some textbooks inside. When she closed her locker and looked up, she found herself staring at the most beautiful girl she knew.

“Oh. Hey there, Jen. What are you doing here?” She smiled at her, always glad to see her.
“What does it look like? I’m shoving some shit in my locker.”
“Oh, I didn’t realize yours would be here too.”
“Yeah, just above yours actually.”
“Great. We can be locker buddies.” Needy giggled excitedly, making Jen pull a face, but she couldn’t help but smile when she saw the happy little look on her face.
“Sure thing, bottom.” Jen chuckled, smirking happily to herself.
“What?”
“You got the bottom locker, so I get to call you bottom.” That made Needy pull a face, but she didn’t say anything about it. She felt a little flutter in her chest at the comment, but pushed it deep down, not realizing what it meant. She didn’t want to think about that right now anyway.
“I gotta get to class.” She muttered before walking off.

At the end of the day, they met again at their lockers again. Jennifer smirked at her as she greeted her. “Hey there, bottom.”
“I’m not a bottom.” Needy sighed, looking up at her, even though she hadn’t opened her locker yet.
“Oh, come on. You so are. I mean just look at you.” She said, using the excuse to look her up and down. “Definitely a bottom.”
“I promise you I’m not.”
“Oh, yeah?” She smirked at her. “Prove it.”
“I- what? How?”

Jen laughed at that, clearly amused by her cluelessness. She smiled at her, eyes shining as she felt a twinge of something in her chest, but she pushed it deep down. “You’re such a fucking bottom, you don’t even know what to do to prove you’re not.”
“I- I mean, no. I know what to do. I just…”
“Shut the fuck up.” Jennifer muttered, walking close up to her as she pushed her back against her own locker. She stared at her right in the eye as she smirked at her. Time slowed and everything turned into slow motion as Jennifer leaned down, closing her eyes to kiss Needy slowly and softly at first.

At first, Needy didn’t know how to react. She was completely shocked by her forwardness. In fact, she was so shocked, she dropped the textbook she’d been holding. She was acutely aware of everyone else in the corridor and how they were very much not alone, but no one seemed to be paying attention to them and Jennifer’s kiss was far too good to just ignore. After a few moments, she closed her eyes, kissing her back passionately.

Jen was surprised by her fervor and smiled, deepening the kiss. Their tongues danced together for a few moments before Jennifer moaned into the kiss. Needy felt a white-hot flash of arousal shoot through her at that, though she refused to acknowledge it. Needy’s eyes flickered open like a cobra as she pulled away, blushing brilliantly, unable to meet Jennifer’s eyes. Jennifer giggled, clearly enjoying this. “Yeah. Definitely not a bottom.” She shook her head, walking away without another word.

Needy stared after her, her eyes still wide as she struggled to process what was happening. After a few moments, she buried her face in her hands, embarrassed beyond belief and more confused than ever before.