Chapter 4: I Love You

The silver light of the moon pierced through the windows, casting dancing nymphs on Needy and Jennifer’s bodies as they lay in bed together. Jen’s cobalt eyes flickered open. Despite the pure joy that bubbled inside of her, she couldn’t seem to rest. She looked down at the blonde beauty who lay in her arms and smiled. Her hair cascaded gently down her shoulders like a beautiful waterfall of gold. Her silky skin glimmered in the stroking fingers of the full moon. She assumed she was fast asleep, seeing as it was 3am. She should have been, anyways.

Jennifer raised one perfectly manicured finger with a crooked smile. Needy’s back was completely naked, save the bra she wore. With her painted fingernail, she slowly and carefully pressed it to the pale flesh of her back. She didn’t apply any pressure. She would never hurt her precious Needy, but her finger moved, tracing the phrase ‘I love you’ over her skin gently. Once she’d completed the last letter, she heard a giggle from beside her. Only a few moments later, Needy rolled over, staring up at Jennifer with a grin. “I love you too.” She murmured sleepily. A wide smile transformed Jen’s whole face as she wrapped her arms around Needy and burying her face in the crook of her neck.

“You know, that’s the first time you’ve admitted that.” Needy chuckled once again.
“Of course, I love you, Monistat. You’re my best friend.” Jen could feel her cheeks growing red as she made up an excuse. She’d only done it because she thought Needy would be fast asleep.
“No, you know what I mean.” She raised an eyebrow, looking at her, slightly more awake.
“I- don’t actually.” She bit her lip, still not looking back at her.
“Then let me make it a little clearer.” Needy pulled away, making Jen raise her head. She moved back into her arms, but cupped her face with one hand and closed her eyes, leaning forward slowly. Their lips met before Jen could even think about what was going on. The kiss was sweet and gentle, it lingered on both their lips long after it was over.

Afterwards, Jen just smiled at her with a dopey grin on her face. “Come here, you little gay ass.” She chuckled, cuddling back up with her as they both closed their eyes. Needy’s hand captured Jennifer’s and rubbed small, loving circles into it. “Go to sleep, honey.” Jen whispered as she kissed the top of her head gently. Cuddled together like two kittens, they both drifted into a peaceful sleep.