Chapter-1

Few days passed but there was no news about pragya nor about Prachi ... Abhi tried to find them also searched in Sarita ji's house but got disappointed...otherside both pallavi, Alia and rhea are happy as nowadays Ranbir doesn't talk about Prachi and also Prachi left from their life...but little did they know destiny has some other plans...

++++++++++++++++++

Everyone in MK mansion were having dinner chit chatting with each other but suddenly a message appeared on abhi,purab and vikram respectively...after reading the message abhi informed..

Abhi(happily):This time again our company is nominated for the best company..

Purab(same way):nd again abhi is nominated for best businessman of the year..

Rhea(over confidence):yes even my fashion house too , nd I know we will only win..

To which pallavi nd alia nod their head...

On the otherside,ranbir nd aryan shared a look  with each other nd smirked,then concentrated in food ...

+++++++++++++++++

Next day evening everyone left for the event but ranbir nd aryan made some excuse that they will be late...all MK family arrived at the event nd took their respective seats...the event started nd finally after some speech from other higher businessmans the host finally called for the chief guest..

Host:so let's welcome our chief guests ,the one who is known as  queen in the business world nd a very sharp minded nd intelligent lady , the owner of Arora industries with a round of applause....

Nd everyone started clapping ,suddenly a car came nd a lady come out of it looking very beautiful nd gorgeous but looking at the lady MK family  is shocked would be an underestimating..The lady is revealed to be Pragya...

Media starts moving towards her but her bodyguards blocked them nd cleared the way for her

Media starts moving towards her but her bodyguards blocked them nd cleared the way for her...she went on the stage did a handshake with the host nd sat on her place...Here all the eyes are on her, Her every step which she took screams Dominance..She looked towards MK family nd smirked internally...

Host:Now I would like to welcome our second chief guests owner of arbir music labels nd PS fashion house who took no1 position in the business world within a year.. plzz with another round of applause welcome them...

Then again more two car came nd two couples came out of it...both the boys holding the waist of their respective partners respectively...if looking at pragya shock was an underestimate then looking at the couples in front of them shook the ground below their feet...Both the couple came towards pragya who gave them a warm hug nd sat on their place respectively...yes the couples r Arhana nd Pranbir..