Chapter 14

The MK's is not able to digest what they heard but at the meantym Aryan brought something nd started to play.

Then suddenly they saw a video is playing nd there they saw whatever Rhea did with prachi.....from the robbery case to  molestation case nd then prachi's accident.....nd looking at the video once again raisinghaniyas r fuming nd mehras r numb looking at Rhea who turned out to be another aliya....whereas Kohlis r shocked nd is cursing themselves as how listening to Rhea they lost their son.

At that time Sushmita raisinghaniya came in front of pallavi nd slapped her tightly....pallavi looked at her mother crying.

SR- I should have gave u this slap before itself .....u r dad pampered u so much that u became a spoilt brat..u know how ur dad died....he died that day in a heartattack when he came to know his dear daughter eloped with a man instead of talking with him...

Nd for the first time pallavi feel ashamed of her deeds....so Kohlis just lower their head....mehras r still not out of their trauma.

After sometime they saw police entering nd arrested aliya nd Rhea who are screaming to save them nd vansh throws mehras nd Kohlis out from raisinghaniya villa nd abhi nd purab left on their own knowing they themselves destroy their life ....

Everyone in the raisinghaniya villa posed for a family picture after their winning against the evil.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Heyy guys so it's the last chapter nd next will be epilogue.... I'm really out of ideas....so decided to end it here..
Thnk u so much....nd yes sorry for short update