Chapter-3

All of them started mingling on the party trio brothers started to meet their business associates along with their wife nd both arhana nd pranbir along wd Kartik nd aarav are busy started talking among themselves sometimes they r teasing Kartik on something to which he started blushing..

(Guess whom they r talking about)

MK family r still trying to digest what is happening...at the same time sushmita came to them on seeing her pallavi was about to hug her but one glare from her she again stood back..

SR:see I'm not beating around bushes...i know u all have so many questions so u all r invited to lunch tomorrow...do come if u want answers...

saying she just left from there without waiting for their reply..

Alia(fuming):How dare she talk to us like that....bloody bitc.....

But before she could complete she was cut off by a furious Pallavi...

pallavi(Wisper yelled):Mind ur language....she is my mother...

Listening her Mehra's r more shocked...they have so many questions but didn't ask anything...

++++++++++++++++++++++

There Vansh nd Pragya is talking something when her pa informed them about press conference....so  pransh,Preebir nd Disrik went for the conference....They sat on their places nd Media started questioning them..

R1:First of all congratulations all of ur wedding..So my question is fir vansh sir nd mam...

to which both of them nods..

R1:so sir nd Mam want to know more about ur children....nd when did u got married...

Vansh:its been 2 decades since we are married nd before u ask due to some business threats we didn't made it official....

Pragya:we want our children's to have a safe life...nd yes 2 sons nd 1 daughter..

R2:Abir sir ur an superstar so mam can we know ur profession..

preeta:sure I'm a doctor to be precise a cardiologist...nd owner of SA hospitals...

Abir:yes ours also a love marriage nd its been 2 decades we are together...

R3:So ritvik sir we know u r from media department as well as an businessman  so mam what about u...

Disha:so I'm also from media house nd also a social worker...

Ritvik:Nd not only that She is the owner of  PARI NGO nd Orphanages...

With that they asked few more questions to which they answered nd the conference went well....

later that night the party went well everyone returned back nd also family members took leave as they r also tired...

+++++++++++++++++++++
In pransh room

Both Pragya nd Vansh entered inside nd pragya crashed on the bed immediately to which he chuckled at her antics...

Vansh:come on change ur outfit sweetheart....

Pragya(whinning):No na Vansh im tired..u change it for me...

To which Vansh shook his head in disbelief but changed her dress also removed her makeup he too change nd took her in his arms kissed her forhead nd slept being tired..

(This is the beauty of their love they both r soo comfartable with eachother nd trusts eachother alot so there is no unesiness nd shyness is present between them)
+++++++++++++++++++++
In pranbir room

Both of them r cuddling to eachother nd talking something random....

prachi:what about ur parents jaan..

Ranbir(angrily):let them rot in hell...as they never cared about me....

prachi(calming him):aacha ok calm down...abhi yeh sab baate chooro..

To which he nodded but still his mind is trapped there so inorder to distract him she started kissing him he was startled at first but soon kissed her with passion which leads them to fill their room with moans nd groans but today ranbir was a little rough..but she knew why...

(All the rooms r soundproof)

Other couples too became busy on their own land.....

++++++++++++++++++++++

MK family to know the truth....
New character  entry....