Chapter-4

Next morning everyone came except youngsters as kartik is not with them becz he left to pick up someone from airport nd others insists to have breakfast in their room to which others gave a knowing look as they knows how much broken ranbir is...

SR(clearing throat):So i want to tell that today at lunch i invited MK family for lunch...

Vansh(irritatingly):but why mom....whats ur problem....

To which pragya showed her eyes to him...nd became quiet nd others tried to supress their laugh....

SR(controlling herself):Vansh let them give some shock and lets reveal some facts but not everything....

To which everyone nods...

Ritv(bad face):Still they r too annoying..

To which both Abir nd Vansh gave same expression nodding at him..nd the ladies tried not to laugh...then everyone had their brkfst,pragya nd vsnsh left as they have a meeting also ritvik accompanied them...SR went to her room nd Disha too left for some NGO work...so both Abir nd Preeta decided to spend sometym together as lately Abir  had shoot lined up nd now finally he is free...

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
IN PRANBIR ROOM
Both of them r sleeping Prachi on the bed nd Ranbir on prachi as he kept his head on her chest nd snuggling on her breast...Prachi woke up first nd looked at him..how cutely he is sleeping just like a baby obviously he is a baby but only her....She started caressing his hairs to which he stirred on his sleep nd woke up...he looked at her nd smiled cutely,kissed his forehead..

Prac:Good morning baby...

Ranb:Good morning jaan...

Prac:come on wake up...

On reply he just nuzzled his nose on her chest...and he knows what he wants...so she just took her breast in between her fingers nd placed in his mouth to which he immediately latched nd started sucking it like a hungry baby..

prac(caressing his hairs):Slowly baby otherwise u will chock...

To which he slowed down...After sometym both them freshen up nd have their breakfast on their room itself...
(So as pallavi never gave her tym to Ranbir nd Vikram too was busy Ranbir started to get depressed nd when raisinghaniyas got to know about it they started doing everything to bring him out of it nd they became successful but in all this Pranbir became close to eachother nd falls in love..prachi was the only support he had that tym nd both confessed each others love to which all the elders accepted them wholeheartedly same in the case of arhana nd Ranbir got attached with prachi too much as he started getting motherly love from her soo he sometimes demands her milk as he became a child infront of her nd she too don't have any problem)
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
MK family came for lunch and got astonished looking at the mansion as it is not half of their own one..Preeta welcomed them nd called for others...she arranged some refreshments for them...Everyone came one by one...Atlast Sushmita came after sometym both Arhana nd Pranbir came..nd looking at both Sahana nd Prachi all of them r ready to faint as they r dressed in Western outfits...

nd looking at both Sahana nd Prachi all of them r ready to faint as they r dressed in Western outfits

But they caredless

But they caredless...all four of them greeted others who greeted them back with a smile...

Ranb(smiling cheekily):Why is cheeks so red badimaa...To pragya

To which Pragya blushed more nd Vansh who was drinking water spit it out nd started coughing...

Aryan(mischiveously):Careful Chucks...drink slowly..

To which others laughed,pragya blushed profusely nd Vansh glared at Arbir but they didn't gave him a damn..
All the MK family r shocked looking at them but rhea is jealous looking at both Pranbir...Suddenly they heard a voice...nd turned to see a girl with kartik nd a man nd all raisinghaniyas r happy but Mehras r shocked nd Kohlis r confused....

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Guess whose voice it is...
Who is man nd girl....
Shocks on the way....