Chapter-2

Pragya Entered inside a villa which is modern,simple yet luxurious....she directly went upstairs nd went infront of a room was about to enter when someone pulled her inside nd pinned her to the wall...she knew who it was so just hug the person nd the person too hugged her back....

Pragya:I missed u so much hubby....

hubby:I missed my wifey too...nd ofcourse missing my princess...

He just made a pout..to which she chuckled nd took his lips in a passionate kiss to which he too gave in...He picked her up in his arms,changed her outfit in a comfortable nightsuit nd layed her on bed then both of them cuddled eachother nd slept after finding solace....

There in arora villa too both the couple partied hard nd went to sleep in eachother's embrace.....

+++++++++++++++++

Next morning went asusual for them...even the MK family is quiet sad due to last night event....Finally the night came every famous business deligates nd Media too came...Mehra's got shocked looking at raisinghaniya villa but kohli's aren't much shocked....Finally the man of the evening came in his all time Aura which is enough to bring any female on their knees...

Finally the man of the evening came in his all time Aura which is enough to bring any female on their knees

Vansh:May i have ur attention plz...so ladies nd gentlemen today I would like to introduce my family to u all..including my wife nd child...

All started cheering loudly nd Media is also present there....

vansh:So now I would like introduce my wife...plzz welcome Pragya Vansh Raisighaniya...

On listening the name the colour drained off from everyone's face of MK family...nd the other people started cheering loudly...media too started capturing everything...

then everyone gasps as pragya walked towards the stage gracefully nd stood beside vansh who wrapped his hands on her waist....

Vansh:Now i would lyk to call my princess on the stage...come on princess..